• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter IV Halloween costume pack dropping on October 27th

NcMBOX0.png

PLS NO

cwistofu

Why do you have a problem with me being disappointed I cannot take advantage of a deal?

Because I'm jealous, mostly.

And because it's still a silly thing to complain about. Nobody forced you to spend the 20 euro on the PS4 version of the DLC, nor did anyone ever suggest that crossbuy applied here. In fact, crossbuy is the exception, not the norm, when it comes to multiplatform DLC.

But again, mostly because I'm jealous.

MrDaravon

I'm still extremely unhappy that Japan got this for free if you participated in the SFV beta, everyone else gets to pay $20 for the pack. Total horseshit.

Veal

Ctrl + F 'Free'

No it's still not free even if we are at the end of the SFIV life cycle.
Still not interested. I put enough money in IV with all its iterations. It was worth it though but I'll never pay for costumes.

Besides they just look like srk user made skins.
Free? People still had to make them.

I'm still extremely unhappy that Japan got this for free if you participated in the SFV beta, everyone else gets to pay $20 for the pack. Total horseshit.

With how popular Halloween is in Japan these days, you'd think they'd make some good money off these costumes, too.

MrDaravon

『Inaba Resident』;183247539 said:
It was one pack for free and not everyone in Japan got to play the beta. Getting in was a limited lottery for them.

Ah that's much more reasonable then, I didn't see a single source referencing the JP stuff mention any of that lol.

All of that aside I do think $20 for cosmetic DLC on a game that's on it's whatever iteration 6 years later with the sequel coming out in less than 4 months is waaaay too much though. Probably would have bit at $10 maybe.

zoobzone

I got the Brawlers Horror pack for free for participating in the beta twice.

Problem is my game is the US version (got it at launch), I'll have to try and see if it works.

Tansut

So I bought the horror pack, like the $20 bundle, earlier today. It says it's installed on my PS4, but when I play the game the costumes aren't showing up.

What do I need to do to fix this?

Edit: Nevermind. Just had to restart the PS4 for whatever weird reason.

Top Bottom