• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Officer Chun-Li costume spotted in latest SFV beta, also some other lame costumes

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
LAURA

6wqhakT.gif

RM8

I always wanted cop Chun, but now that it's here, I don't like it that much :x Default Chun for me, I guess. And lol, Laura's is ridiculous. Street Fighter is DOA now, how times have changed.

CryptiK

People complaining about skimmpy clothing on women, when the Giefster has been wearing nothing but undies for years.

DedValve

Banned
Can we buy the pre-order costumes as well?

I don't want to have to choose between sexy ryu and sexy cammy :(

especially since I get sexy cammy for cheaper thanks to Best Buys GCU but dat sexy ryu.....

Also hope he gets more alts with his beard.

kewlmyc

Is Laura's costume supposed to be a reference to Poison or something? Seems like it given how hilariously ridiculous it is.

Also, I wonder when we'll start hearing about DLC characters.

Skilletor

Is Laura's costume supposed to be a reference to Poison or something? Seems like it given how hilariously ridiculous it is.

Also, I wonder when we'll start hearing about DLC characters.

Not long after launch I'd guess. Their timing seems off if they don't want to make any big changes before capcup. We still won't have all the characters out before December going by that release schedule. I'm hoping that S1 is all out by Capcup, personally.

I love it when Capcom does shit like this, it's awesome and hilarious.

RE5 trailers hit.

Public: "We are worried about the imagery here of a big burly white dude punching and shooting a bunch of black people, waaaaahhhh."

Capcom: "Okay fine we will mix in some lighter colored people even though this game TAKES PLACE IN AFRICA AND BLACK PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE THERE."

Game comes out, and halfway through you start encountering tribal mask wearing majini literally throwing spears as weapons.

Capcom: *middle fingers everywhere*

And in RE4 suddenly north spain turned into south america with pesetas (the euro was already stablished) in golden ingots.
We didnt give a fuck, becuase it was stupid as hell to treat it seriously, pretty much same as the tribal majini.

Mr. X

Male fans aren't the only fans. We can have women dressed in dope costumes everyone can enjoy.

Have you seen female wrestlers?

What does that have to do with Laura's outfit?

We could have got something like this, more fitting to her MMA background info
ewLi4hZ.jpg

Instead it's a denim bikini, thong straps and underboob.

Fitts

Maybe it's not loading for me, but I'm not seeing suave Birdie. I'm seeing Shadaloo Birdie.

I want suave Birdie dammit!

pizzacat

Banned
Male fans aren't the only fans. We can have women dressed in dope costumes everyone can enjoy.

What does that have to do with Laura's outfit?

We could have got something like this, more fitting to her MMA background info
ewLi4hZ.jpg

Instead it's a denim bikini, thong straps and underboob.
Is this rule 63 Urien?

george_us

Gimme Chun-Li's Alpha costume. Still the GOAT.

Ono does come off looking pretty disingenuous regarding his comments about wanting "all inclusiveness" though with these alts.

Top Bottom