• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Officer Chun-Li costume spotted in latest SFV beta, also some other lame costumes

kewlmyc

potato
6njlWJn.png

ufAwFmw.jpg

Lol, does she have acne?

K.Sabot

the costumes are being routed through new client files into an old client, there will be abnormalities.

hell, the original mesh ports were fuckin cthulu horrors when they started out.

Hyun Sai

Hmm, is it me or R.Mika outfit is much less revealing than the defaut costume ? Judging by the reactions I expected something else...

Dat Laura though...

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
The hardcore fans subsidize the series via costumes.

I'm perfectly happy with this situation for fighting games tbh.

Hey, i'm not particularly against this kind of cosmetic DLC either. But they added characters to that tax as well, which is not ok in my book.

In any case, i wasn't making a case against it, just stating that they weren't unsuccessful with the initial launch at all

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Are people memeing out of control with these reaction gifs for Laura? How is it more "sexy" than her OG outfit? Same with Mika for that matter.

Chun Li cop looks qt though. Better than that Chinese dress.

Are people memeing out of control with these reaction gifs for Laura? How is it more "sexy" than her OG outfit? Same with Mika for that matter.

Chun Li cop looks qt though. Better than that Chinese dress.
pretty sure you could post any Mika or Laura pic and get those reactions

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Hmm, is it me or R.Mika outfit is much less revealing than the defaut costume ? Judging by the reactions I expected something else...

Mika is the kind of character where it doesn't even matter what she wears, cause the girl underneath is so fine

- Thong revealing
- Underboob; clearly no bra
- Basically denim underwear
- A lot more skin is shown

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
- Thong revealing
- Underboob; clearly no bra
- Basically denim underwear
- A lot more skin is shown

This point alone erases any sex appeal. Would have to go back like 1.5 decades for this to get sex appeal points!

Also less skin showing with slight reveals is more sexy than more skin showing

Vlaphor

wow i hope this filth is banned from tournament play

Agreed. Ken looks horrible. Nobody should have to see that.

This point alone erases any sex appeal. Would have to go back like 1.5 decades for this to get sex appeal points!

Sir! How dare you deride the appeal of the low cut jeans with visible thong look? Pistols at ten paces!

You see the visible thong...you get mad rutty. That's the Achewood way and that's good enough for me!

RM8

Lol, I hadn't seen Laura's costume in colour. The biggest disgrace is the comic sans text after all!

Seriously though, when the hell is Super Bison going to show up in-game!

Maybe for you? But there's a lot of people I know that love when a female has a thong.

Also, has to do with you, but there is a thing of people who just love seeing the legs of a woman.

But whatever you enjoy.

i-Jest

That Laura costume is absolutely ridiculous. What was the point in censoring a buttslap when you got shit like that? lol.

Anyway, Street Fighter's costumes are usually lame as fuck. Why can't these Capcom biznitches be stylish like SNK?

I vaguely recall Ono saying he wanted to be considerate (conservative?) when re-positioning the angle for Mika's butt slap but this is allowed? I'm all for it, don't get me wrong, but If we're gonna be risque lets at least be equal about it.

Mik317

I vaguely recall Ono saying he wanted to be considerate (conservative?) when re-positioning the angle for Mika's butt slap but this is allowed? I'm all for it, don't get me wrong, but If we're gonna be risque lets at least be equal about it.

More than likely most people (i.e the ESRB) won't get to see Laura's alt.

Top Bottom