• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Square Enix E3 Hype Video

DJIzana

They probably won't even recognize that it'll be Chrono Triggers 20th anniversary (at least for North America, in August). Yasunori Mitsuda's doing a Brink of Time concert throughout various of Japan, at least. Man... I'd love to attend that...

Ryan95

All I want is either Kingdom Hearts HD or Final Fantasy XII HD on my Vita. Please Square Enix, I'm asking nothing else.

AESplusF

They probably won't even recognize that it'll be Chrono Triggers 20th anniversary (at least for North America, in August). Yasunori Mitsuda's doing a Brink of Time concert throughout various of Japan, at least. Man... I'd love to attend that...

But maybe they will
All the more reason to play Frog's theme

Arcayne

I liked the song, thats about it. Like others said, the video had the opposite effect of what it was trying to achieve.

I liked the music. I can't wait for this conference now... I wonder if any of the bleeps will be at previous conferences. (chrono at sony cmon)

a916

Ultimate troll move if all 6 of those beeps were actually the narrator trying to say the same thing over and over again.

Mortemis

Banned
Chrono is dead guys, the earth would stop spinning, or even less likely, Hunter x Hunter would come back from hiatus before we get a new Chrono game.

Please show KH3 square, that's all I need from you. Pls.

GnawtyDog

Banned
How can you be excited about text on a screen? Seriously....

I know they're saving footage of their games but damn, at least a montage of what's already shown is better. Nice touch "HYPE" lol...

Go_Ly_Dow

I know they're saving footage of their games but damn, at least a montage of what's already shown is better. Nice touch "HYPE" lol...

Square-Enix marketing and localization teams.

"We have no idea what we're doing."

There was that fat Chocobo picture.

If you need more than that to be hyped, then something is wrong with you...

I'm just excited about the games I already know it exist.

But I won't expect anything new interesting... so if they really did announce new interesting things I will be surprised and happy.

Teknoman

okay, which of you did this to me

Chrono-1.gif

Pandacon

Video made me want to play Chrono Trigger.

I really believe the biggest things at the conference will be Deus Ex and Hitman, which is fine, but being a long time Square fan I would like to see some return to form, but I have low expectations from the years of disappointment.

Top Bottom