• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch has 7 million+ players

Id be very interested to see the analysis of the numbers. Did the $40 PC version help or hurt.

Im in no way claiming a $20 decrease from "normal" for PC caused this, don't misunderstand. But id be very interested to see projections of sales at both price points vs reality.

It's a huge streaming game now as well. For an MP game, this kind of start, with the crazy marketing and the popularity on Twitch, I can only imagine it has insane momentum. I'm curious what the number will be in a month.

Great game. This is why singleplayer content isnt the most important thing in every game. people on forums need to accept that multiplayer games is popular, and not everybody only wants singleplayer.

Its about making something fun and enticing.

I really need to get around to playing this game. I bought it Monday but I've been holding off until I finish Uncharted (2 more chapters I think) It's still sitting in the wrapper and bag with the receipt from Best Buy. I think I'm just worried that this is going to be another multiplayer game that I'll buy, play for a week or so and never pick up again.

sout

Neo Member
Loving it so far, Zenytatta's my new dude.

Picked it up a little late cuz I had exams and stuff to focus on, got to about level 20, just uninstalled it last night because I have a couple more exams I wanna get through before I get too absorbed into the game.

I'm impressed, it's what I needed after I ran out of steam and friends with which to play TF2.

It's one of the best games I have played in years. Congrats Blizzard! These heroes are cult status already.

I enjoy the haters that post in threads like these. Weirdly enough Destiny has the same problem with vocal anti posters. Yet the game is still going strong.

The division was nearly universally praised and look how that turned out.

Anyways I don't know what I'm on about.

Winky face.

One of the best FPS games I've ever played, easily. I've also been looking for a couple years now to find a FPS that suits my taste to play competitively, and OW just fits that so hard. All I need now is a better PC + 144hz monitor.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
7 million players equates to

4 million McCrees
2.99 million bastions

6K Reinhardts
3K Lucios
1K Mercys

Top Bottom