• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 launching in EU and NA simultaneously on February 14, 2017

I love you Deep Silver! <3

Horizon will have to wait. They're both not multiplayer games anyway so it doesn't matter.

Oh god if Mass Effect Andromeda launches in March or something.

Nugg

P5-Winter-PS3-Ann.jpg

Are the PS3 versions still coming to the west? I don't have a PS4 :/

Yes, but no collector edition. You can preorder it at least here in France on Amazon.

Wait a second the game is rated PEGI 12 not like P4G with PEGI 16. Im kinda worried now.

"provisional"

Deep silver earnt the mvp of the gaming world for 2016. One of the best news about persona 5. Guess I can cancel my Na preorder once persona 5 is available to preorder in the uk.

EndMerit

Take my heart, Deep Silver.
I had already decided to import the game if the EU release date wasn't announced by the beginning of 2017, and suddenly we get the best-case-scenario.

Machina

Banned
Is there anyone from Deep Silver out there on GAF? If you make yourselves known I'm pretty sure we're all very happy dogs ready to lavish you with wet kisses

I want news on SMT4A, but this is promising. But then again this is Persona so it gets priority.

Good guys Deep Silver though.

Said we had to get another Publisher for EU to get it with us Americans, and double so because Sega is already a publisher. Fuck you Sega, and great job Deep Silver.

Dunkley

Dreams... never die

Here's hoping this isn't going to be like Persona 4 Arena. I wanna believe but I am so scared.

Setsu00

I don't even care they didn't bother to localize the game into more languages, this is way better than having to deal with a potentially half-assed translation like Catherine's.

Holy fucking shit, miracles never cease to happen. Europe just got the red carpet rolled out for it.

(I hope that includes the UK too)

FelipeMGM

Here is the official PR

Deep Silver said:
Munich, Germany, August 9 &#8211; Deep Silver today reveal Persona 5, from the award-winning Persona Japanese role-playing game series developed by ATLUS, will launch in Europe and all PAL regions on February 14th 2017, for a simultaneous western launch. This instalment will be available exclusively for consoles on PlayStation®4 (PS4) for &#8364;69.99 / £54.99 and PlayStation®3 for &#8364;49.99 / £39.99, at Retail and Digital.

For PlayStation®4 both the Persona 5 &#8220;Take Your Heart&#8221; Premium Edition as well as the Persona 5 SteelBook® Launch Edition are now available to pre-order. The Persona 5 &#8220;Take Your Heart&#8221; Premium Edition, available for &#8364;89.99 / £79.99, offers the game, SteelBook Collectible Case, Soundtrack CD, 4" / 10 cm Morgana Plush, 64-page Hardcover Art Book, School Bag and Collectible Outer Box. The SteelBook Launch Edition of Persona 5 offers the game & SteelBook Collectible Case, at the price of &#8364;69.99 / £54.99. The PlayStation®3 version will be only available in a standard game case at the price of &#8364;49.99 / £39.99.

Is the PS3 version coming to NA too? Had no idea that would be cheaper than the PS4 one

Zareka

I can't believe it. At £80 the Premium Edition is cheaper than importing, too. At least with quick shipping.

This is the best day. I'm squeeing a little right now. DEEP SILVEEEER

Top Bottom