• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 launching in EU and NA simultaneously on February 14, 2017

Phamit

YpnivCZ.gif

Hopefully I manage to preorder the premium edition

Coincidentally, it looks like I'll probably get a break for a few months starting that week. That's not a joke or something I planned for but an actual coincidence. :)

Infest

"The Persona 5 “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition, available for €89.99 / £79.99, offers the game, SteelBook Collectible Case, Soundtrack CD, 4" / 10 cm Morgana Plush, 64-page Hardcover Art Book, School Bag and Collectible Outer Box."

That's a really good price!

Hektor

Haha, you can move around Morgana's face all you want, you will never escape the mighty USK logo!

Oh shit. I hope the steel book from the Ce won't have that logo on it. That should be on the package of the ce itself in that case, right?

Zafir

Was hoping it actually might, considering they managed to do it for KoF.

Happy to see they're bringing the CE though. Can cancel my US pre-order(which is now pretty expensive courtesy of brexit).

artsi

"The Persona 5 “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition, available for €89.99 / £79.99, offers the game, SteelBook Collectible Case, Soundtrack CD, 4" / 10 cm Morgana Plush, 64-page Hardcover Art Book, School Bag and Collectible Outer Box."

That's a really good price!

Yeah, I'll be buying that when it releases, despite getting the JP version next month.

For me it's worth it for the artbook alone.

Deep Silver is now publisher of the year in my book! Fantastic news!

I'm definitely getting that Take My Heart (and wallet too) edition.

Phamit

Oh shit. I hope the steel book from the Ce won't have that logo on it. That should be on the package of the ce itself in that case, right?

If Deep Silver is nice they use Stickers for CE and Steelbook, that's how it's done normally

Biocrisis

Neo Member
What kind of bizarre and twisted dimension have I gotten myself into?!? The same day as the US!!!

PRAISE DEEP SILVER!

flohen95

I'm really contemplating the PS3 version even though I own a PS4. 20€ is a massive difference. I guess I'll have to see how the PS3 version stacks up in comparison to the PS4 one, but considering that this was originally developed as a PS3 game anyway, I suspect that that version will be the better choice for me, given the price difference (and the fact that I don't really care about steelbooks).

artsi

I'm really contemplating the PS3 version even though I own a PS4. 20€ is a massive difference. I guess I'll have to see how the PS3 version stacks up in comparison to the PS4 one, but considering that this was originally developed as a PS3 game anyway, I suspect that that version will be the better choice for me, given the price difference (and the fact that I don't really care about steelbooks).

I would guess PS3 will be 30fps and PS4 60fps, with no huge graphic differences.

There will initially be no standard editions of PS4 version. Those who get in early will get steelbooks, and once they sell out the pre-orders will become standard versions.

I think that's what this reply means, anyway:

https://twitter.com/DeepSilverUK/status/762997378999738369

@DeepSilverUK Will the standard PS4 version of Person 5 be released at the same as the premium and steelbook versions?

Deep Silver UK ‏@DeepSilverUK 7m
@SoKfa_ce The SteelBook Edition while supplies last & after that it becomes the Standard Edition.

Shahed

Whoa never expected this. Good to hear! The fact that I'm so happy amd surprised at simultaneous release goes to show how bad it usually is

Top Bottom