• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 launching in EU and NA simultaneously on February 14, 2017

ab7.jpg

Great news. HAPPY to support EU release day 1.

Holy shit!
OK, this is real life right?

Smart move, they were going to lose a lot of sales to imports, I have the most expensive version pre-ordered at amazon.com, will now cancel.
Edit: unless it's a Game exclusive lol.

Shin-chan

Come on Deep Silver, at least give me 7th Dragon in September before I leave home. I don't want to buy shit of the eShop if I don't have to, that thing is awful.

Sweet Baby Jesus on a Rainbow Flavoured Lollipop. Now I have a reason to look forward to a valentines day! Even if I somehow manage to trick, I mean fall in love with, someone to marry me before then that will still be Persona 5 day.

Zyrox

LEGIT SHOOK!
No, really, I'm shocked. For once, we don't get fucked over. I never thought I'd see this day. Day 1 in Europe.

Jeb

Wierd.

For a moment there, I thought I read Eu will get a simultaneous release as US with Persona 5.

I'm pretty sure I misread this, problem is that I keep misreading it every time.

That can't be right.

artsi

Now just praying the japanese release will have a good reception, I don't think my heart can take it if this is a stinker.

If they manage to make Persona 5 a stinker, then Atlus might just as well close up shop because they don't deserve to be a company anymore.

It's going to be awesome.

Setsu00

Someone just pointed out that the game is technically out in the EU before it is released in the US due to timezone differences. Wow.

Eolz

Big thank you to Deep Silver. We're not losing anything in the process this time.

Looking forward to see how they handle the other games, especially the smaller ones.

Top Bottom