• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5's requirement players must agree to before playing is absolute nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murkas

nkoOx7q.jpg

Sanctuary

I know it's the internet and all, but is this becoming a new trend, where the slightest questionable content, action, attempt at humor or bug is perceived as the grossest slight possible, that sends people into a super intense furor or something now?

It's like holy shit. Alex, I'll take things you aren't supposed to take that seriously for $500.

I think OP got super worked up about this and is now red in the face because they realized they completely misunderstood what the game was asking and because of how all of us know they are confused and pointing out that yes, it is indeed a work of fiction and yes, contracts are part of this game and even P3 xD

E-flux

what made you think that his thread was a good idea? Did you read what you wrote at all?
You could complain about any other thing, yet you choose to complain about a disclaimer that has been made fit into the narrative of the story.

If this isn't a joke, you're an idiot.

The game starts, like in persona 4, by the protagonist agreeing to a contract with Igor, and that's what it was asking you at the beginning. You say no, he doesn't sign the contract, game doesn't happen.

peakish

This is like when that player in your PnP Call of Cthulhu group refuses to join the adventure because their character "has no motivation to follow the leads". Motherfucker your motivation is to have a fun adventure

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
What is this thread. I mean what the fuck is this thread?

I read the OP again and again and all I can think of is 'what the fuck is this?!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom