• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Experience 2016 Coming to Anaheim on December 3-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonky

Have Verrendus or Shinobi teased anything yet? I really want to play a new Sly Cooper game. Heck how about a new Warhawk?
There will be AAA announcements, that's about it really:

I think the conference will be disappointing because Sony will save all the good stuff for next E3 to combat Scorpio news.
Expecting some niche Japanese titles here and there and some VR, zero AAA new announcement or new footage, except maybe Horizon.
You sure about that?

Have they released a schedule or floorplan? I can't really find any info at all.

Didn't they release a phone app for last year or am I thinking of someone else?

alemmon

Have they released a schedule or floorplan? I can't really find any info at all.

Didn't they release a phone app for last year or am I thinking of someone else?

They do have a phone app. Its called Playstation Experience. They used the app to make appointments for VR games, which had ridiculous long lines. I dont believe they release floor plans so that way some things are a surprise, at least I dont recall them releasing floor plans the last 2 years.

What's the chances of Nier automata getting some scene time. Square enix is likely to make a cameo so kingdom hearts will get some play but they might squeeze a few words for Nier. Doubt any Fromsoft content and spiderman/god of war will have something.

DKHF

What's the chances of Nier automata getting some scene time. Square enix is likely to make a cameo so kingdom hearts will get some play but they might squeeze a few words for Nier. Doubt any Fromsoft content and spiderman/god of war will have something.
Pretty good since PSX is more about mid to smaller titles and Japanese games are supposed to have a good presence at this conference (according to the 8-4 play podcast). And it would make sense to announce the western date in early December since it will most likely be a bit after the Japanese launch in late February.

Pretty good since PSX is more about mid to smaller titles and Japanese games are supposed to have a good presence at this conference (according to the 8-4 play podcast). And it would make sense to announce the western date in early December since it will most likely be a bit after the Japanese launch in late February.

That's good enough for me to watch the conference then. Really hope it hits the Feb-March release date. Have nothing of interest out around that period.

I hope we get to see something from Housemarque - Matterfall or that project with Eugene Jarvis (or both).

I'd love to see Wipeout as well even if it's just an updated version of HD + Fury (maybe with VR).

Hopefully they'll show something for Yakuza 0 so that can sell a few extra copies.

A week from Saturday. It's on December 3rd. This Saturday is November 26th.

Ok cool, just wanted to make sure they did the conference on the 3rd and not the 4th. I didn't see a schedule anywhere. I just know PS I love you is doing a live show on the 4th and Capcom cup is doing a thing on Saturday. Has Sony posted a schedule anywhere?

Wiggy

wipeout psvr makes far too much sense not to exist at some point surely

....though i think the same of demon souls remastered hmm

Ok cool, just wanted to make sure they did the conference on the 3rd and not the 4th. I didn't see a schedule anywhere. I just know PS I love you is doing a live show on the 4th and Capcom cup is doing a thing on Saturday. Has Sony posted a schedule anywhere?

I think the keynote thing is at 10:00 AM (Pacific) that Saturday. It's always the opener of PSX. In 2014, they had three days and the keynote was on Friday, but they changed it to two days last year and are doing the same this year.

Starting to get excited about this. I don't even need new game announcements to be satisfied. If we get multiple localizations or more info on existing AAA anounced games, that's all I need. I think the only way I'd be let down is if it's nothing but small indie games, no offense.

despite Verendus ban there are still many hinted games from him that aren't announced yet.

so we could see the Sega Game (maybe thats Souls Reverse exclusive for Ps4 next to PC Version?) or also SLY 5.

Before some people start arguing - everyone is free to believe him or not, so let's prevent another derail when talking about Verendus

Neonep

I don't expect to see Spider-Man and FFVIIR. Definitely don't expect DMC 5 either. That one right there is wishful thinking. I'm expecting to be disappointed.

delSai

It's funny to see how much the Hype for the PSX Keynote went down. Remember the first year and how crazy the thread was? Good times.
But the way it is now, with less hype, is for the best.

Oh and announce PS All Stars 2. Please?

Neonep

Neonep did you like DmC? Are you a fan of its characters? Just doing some research :p
Dear God, I hate that game, it's the whole reason we are in this mess with Devil May Cry in the first place. It didn't feel like Devil May Cry, it was nerfed compared to the previous entries, horrible story and characters, and it was basically a dumbed down version so more people could get into but it did the opposite. If it was up to me that game wouldn't have existed. I don't think very highly of Ninja Theory and they are frankly overrated and make ok games at best. In my opinion the people that think this game deserves a sequel either like terrible games or weren't good enough to play the originals.

Dear God, I hate that game, it's the whole reason we are in this mess with Devil May Cry in the first place. It didn't feel like Devil May Cry, it was nerfed compared to the previous entries, horrible story and characters, and it was basically a dumbed down version so more people could get into but it did the opposite. If it was up to me that game wouldn't have existed. I don't think very highly of Ninja Theory and they are frankly overrated and make ok games at best. In my opinion the people that think this game deserves a sequel either like terrible games or weren't good enough to play the originals.

Great, that's exactly what I wanted to hear :)

Endo Punk

Something has got to be cooking regarding DMC. Why would Nolan mention the game? What does he have to gain to randomly name drop the game? it's a niche franchise that appeals to a core audience. I would seriously lose my shit if he is an antagonist or supporting character in DMC5. Think about it, wise cracking Nate as a demon/hunter, it's perfect 👌

Dante is very much a part of Ps legacy, one of the main reasons I bought a Ps2.

Neonep

I'm so sick of hearing about Devil May Cry.
BY2Ra7H.jpg

delSai

Still hoping for PlayStation all stars 2

You are a good person.

If it does happen the last thing they should do is reference the original abomination. Shouldn't be a sequel but a complete from scratch make over with a new name.

B-But i want a direct sequel.. :/
It'll surely be something different, as someone who LOVES All Stars i'm ready to be disappointed by whatever Sonys next Mascot Fighter will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom