• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Experience 2016 Coming to Anaheim on December 3-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a gameplay trailer for the Crash Bandicoot Remastered Collection because Crash Bandicoot 2 is one of the first games I ever played and that's all I need...

If there is a Last of Us 2 announcement I really hope it has good gameplay, playing the first one was just so frustrating half the time.

Anyway, what are the chances of the ff7 remake showing up today? It's been a good while since we've last seen it.

If there is a Last of Us 2 announcement I really hope it has good gameplay, playing the first one was just so frustrating half the time.

Anyway, what are the chances of the ff7 remake showing up today? It's been a good while since we've last seen it.

In what way was TLoU gameplay frustrating? Genuine question cause I liked the gameplay quite a bit and want to know how people want the sequel to improve.

AudioEppa

What? The first game already has good enough gameplay, they only need to improve on their AI system.

_____

Alright I'm up and ready 4 the goodness!

My personal interest / want list

• Some new exclusive action+adventure IPs
• Disaster Report 4 Plus NA announcement
• rain 2
• City Shrouded in Shadow NA announcement
• Sunset Overdrive to PS4 (yeah Ik)
• More PC PnC adventures coming to PS4
• More PS2toPS4 titles that were cult classics
• PSN revamp
• Info on Uncharted 4 SP DLC
• And a free game to download today! (and not a set up for something nobody wants to actually play, we know there's plenty of them lol)

Eolz

So, just to be sure, since Sony's official blogpost isn't really clear: is the conference what will open the show? Or is that happening at some other time slot?

black070

I was in the 'no The Last of Us sequel' camp, mainly because I felt it worked so well standalone - but after replaying it on the Pro just recently, I can't say no to some more of that God-tier gameplay.

tpgZWOt.gif
wht5dZr.gif

Sarobi

Banned
I won't be able to watch the stream as I'm currently waiting to board a flight (this is going to be an all day thing), but I'll be active in this thread. Your reaction alone will make time pass quicker, GAF.

Frillen

To be honest, I don't really want to see much more of Horizon right now. It's so close and I don't want to be spoiled more about areas, quests, enemies etc.

I just hope for a The Last of Us 2 teaser.

I'm on the Youtube app for PS4, and the Playstation channel offers me two streams, one of which has "ASL" in its title. Does anyone know what it means?

Armadilo

Banned
Last time in the last one, there were enough seats for everyone, there were actually more seats than people. Just very bad seats but maybe good seats because your closer to the doors and being the first fir the show floor

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
6pm isn't really a great time for me damnit as I have family stuff at this time :( Oh well, I would love to see some news for Yakuza Kiwami/Yakuza 6 though.

Hugstable

Banned
Wonder if DQXI gets a trailer. We know it's going to get time at Jump Festa in a month, so maybe there is a chance we get a trailer for it at PSX?

No we won't be seeing that game in english for quite awhile. I wouldn't expect to see that game again until they do their own event like last time again, or possibly even next years TGS :(

I really really hope their won't be a Last of Us 2 teaser, it's a long time from release maybe 2 years away and how many games has Sony announced this year that aren't coming out next year and maybe even 2018? do we need to add Last of Us to the list?

We've only got an hour, no time to waste on that rubbish

I hope you're looking forward to 59 minutes of Mark Cerny's velvety voice narrating a live playthrough of the most anticipated sequel of all time.

No, the first Knack will not go free on PS+ to celebrate.

liquidtmd

Banned
Oh - really hope RE7 gets a little bit of time and they say "Final demo update is up now".

Pleeeeeeaaaseee! Playing that tonight would be perfect for me

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Oh - really hope RE7 gets a little bit of time and they say "Final demo update is up now".

In the recent live-action trailer they specified "Early December", so i'm betting on it.

It's almost sure to pop up on the show but don't know if they would make that announcement. It 's a good opportunity though

Tizoc

I almost forgot Knack 2.

- Knack 2 will be announced and GAF will crash.

Knack 2 could be good, but it falls in the same trappings as its predecessors than Mark Cerny has lost all goodwill he has built up over the years and is full of crap.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Can someone please post the youtube link where they'll stream the event ?

It's not in the OP. I can't open the live.playstation website at work but youtube works .. and yes I'm working on a Saturday :(

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom