• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Meeting announced. September 7th 3PM ET (PS4 Neo Reveal)

Right before the Neo's unveil, how do you feel about the system?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh shit I'm here for the gifs.

What are the current guesses on the Neo's price? Am I better off selling my PS4 now and biding my time for the upgrade or do you reckon retailers will have DEALS.

Fuck if I get a Neo I know I'll get VR too. I can't afford this shit.

BUT I'LL TRY DAMMIT.

BY2K

Membero Americo
At the PlayStation Theater of course!

CpcrhirVMAA6L4X.jpg:large

I'll take that and add it to the OP thanks.

Plum

Playstation NX is coming. I have the best contacts, the best, and they're finding out stuff that will blow your mind.

Boke1879

It would be awesome of them to announce a trade in program. I'd say they should partner with Gamestop of course and maybe Best Buy.

Offer a $200 dollar voucher towards Neo when you trade in your OG model. That's one way to spur sales easily.

That said do you let GS keep those PS4 models and sell them as used on does Sony ask them to ship those consoles back to them?

A PlayStation meeting for an upgraded PS4? Sony is pushing this much harder than I thought. PlayStation meeting is reserved for revealing a new hardware, next gen console. Sony is treating the Neo like a new console even though it is an upgraded PS4.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Chances that a PS4 Neo outdoes my current PC?

i3-2100
GTX 960 2GB
8GB RAM

I'm hoping very likely so I can feel good about buying it!

It's the first time that a console developer holds a show for a system that is going to coexist with the current console, so this should be interesting. We're definitely going to see some games and the differences we can expect but perhaps also new game announcements?

With these kind of posts I always wonder if it's serious or just sarcasm. If serious, it makes no sense at all.
I'm sure its just jokes man...Scorpio coming out a year later, everyone knows it will be more powerful, it's not a debate lol.

How much it will matter is, but that's neither here nor there. I'm just excited about new hardware. In the Sony camp this gen so unless Scorpio games come out looking like PS5 titles, I don't think anyone will move too much out of there preferred place to play this deep into Gen ummm 8? 9?

BY2K

Membero Americo
Meanwhile, at NoA HQ.

Reggie *knocking down the door to the meeting room*: WHAT DO YOU MEAN, SONY IS REVEALING A NEW SYSTEM!?

Witcher 3 patch please. The menu loading... loading in general is abysmal. I don't even care if they don't make it 60fps. I just want it to be snappier.

Bloodborne tho...

Banned
It's awesome and funny how Antonio Banderas was the unofficial mascot of the PS4 by Neogaf and now Keanu Reeves is the unofficial mascot of the PS4k lol.

A PlayStation meeting for an upgraded PS4? Sony is pushing this much harder than I thought. PlayStation meeting is reserved for revealing a new hardware, next ten console. Sony is treating the Neo like a new console even though it is an upgraded PS4.

I agree, but in the meantime this high-end model introduced in the middle of a cycle represent a new experiment that Sony will want to explain as deeply as possible. They can't just make a PS Blog post, the NEO needs a whole set of technical demonstrations and a lot of explications to temper the inevitable anger of some PS4 owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom