• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Meeting: Watch Live Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loudninja

From the other thread:

t1473274800z1.png

Howdy! As you may know, PlayStation Meeting is happening tomorrow in New York City at the PlayStation Theater. It’s only open to members of the press, but we also wanted to open the invitation to PlayStation fans to watch live.
So here’s your invite! Join us at live.playstation.com tomorrow, September 7, starting at 12:00pm Pacific / 3:00pm Eastern.
And stick around after the presentation for a special episode of PlayStation LiveCast. See you tomorrow!
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...id=773159152713474048&adbpl=tw&adbpr=10671602

Europe
Join us right here on this very page from 8pm BST/9pm CET on Wednesday 7th September to stream the event as it happens.
https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/09/06/watch-the-playstation-meeting-livestream-here/

sense

They aren't really hyping this thing huh. i mean it is good in a way as it gives a chance to surprise people. They didn't really hype up e3 either so there is hope.

maybe this is the new Sony style "keep quiet and let the announcements do the talking!!"

Rellik

They aren't really hyping this thing huh. i mean it is good in a way as it gives a chance to surprise people. They didn't really hype up e3 either so there is hope.

maybe this is the new Sony style "keep quiet and let the announcements do the talking!!"

Feels the same as the PS4 announcement to me.

jmaine_ph

Yea they are going for the Apple style approach.

Super hope I can get to a replay of the stream after I get home from work tomorrow. I want to watch it for myself instead of seeing the news everywhere on the internet :)

Shredderi

Watch it from the PS4 and the announcement is: "Oh and the PS4Neo? Your PS4 IS PS4Neo already and the NEO mode will be unlocked in it TONIGHT".

inki

I see slim going on sale this week (if not today). Neo going on sale in Early Oct. Maybe the 3rd.

Sony has been like this the entire gen, with the exception of PSX where they hype the hell out of that to sell event tickets.

Just cause MS loves hyping the hell out of their E3 doesn't mean Sony's lack of hype means that they aren't good.

It does feel like that lol. I like how Sony has been handling these events though. Just let the events speak for themselves.

I feel like it's probably because so much of the event has already leaked. And for so long now.

The PS4 Slim reveal will be hilarious depending on how they do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom