• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Meeting: Watch Live Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayant

"Oh yea, right, we have a meeting tomorrow".
images

Praise the reasonable UK time for once.

I think that may be part of it but I still feel it is more of a general Sony attitude as of late too.

Oh that too, for sure.

I just think Sony's attitude is usually mixed with some top-notch reveals (like two great back to back E3's, holy moly).

And here, the two big ones have been leaked. Big time.

bombshell

So, will this just be the Neo thing or can we expect a bit more?

The EU blog post header is: "Enjoy all the breaking news from this week’s New York event."

They're probably treating both the Neo and the Slim as breaking news, but I'm expecting a game announcement or two.

wiibomb

will there be a youtube streaming link? I'll be extremely sad if not, that is the only site I can open to stream it at work

Kieli

No point in the slim existing if it means hiking the price back up to $399 or more like what MS did with Xbox Slim.

jmaine_ph

Howdy? Oh come on Sony. This has to have something Red Dead Redemption related happening. HAS TO!

Howdy! As you may know, PlayStation Meeting is happening tomorrow in New York City at the PlayStation Theater. It’s only open to members of the press, but we also wanted to open the invitation to PlayStation fans to watch live.
So here’s your invite! Join us at live.playstation.com tomorrow, September 7, starting at 12:00pm Pacific / 3:00pm Eastern.
And stick around after the presentation for a special episode of PlayStation LiveCast. See you tomorrow!

I'm weirdly unhyped for this. I keep trying to think about the software side of things to offset the complete lack of interest I have in all things Neo, but it's not working.

I'll still watch it though.

wapplew

I'm weirdly unhyped for this. I keep trying to think about the software side of things to offset the complete lack of interest I have in all things Neo, but it's not working.

I'll still watch it though.

Driveclub VR with OG Driveclub visual!

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
kaz3wsx7.png

Awesome. I'm very excited for this event to see what PlayStation 4 Neo is. And Sony usually has very great press conferences, so this ought to be entertaining.

I hope there's a youtube stream. I might be stuck at work for a little while after school because my wife is using my car to take my brother to the doctor and my district blocks the playstation website and hola doesn't unblock it.

molnizzle

Out of class at 1:50, so should be good and set up in the library by 2:30 when the conference actually starts.

Lucifon

The change in tone from the responses when the Neo was originally rumoured way back when are total polar opposites.

Really interested to see how the mass market responds come tomorrow. Sony are going to have to be really smart with their marketing approach.

Wrynnax

I think it's safe to say there will be new game announcments as well. Seeing as there wasn't a Gamescom conference and nothing planned for Paris Game week (that we know of) this should take that slot no?

Auctopus

Driveclub VR with OG Driveclub visual!

*PSN Outage-style bow of apology*

"We made a grave error in the closing of Evolution Studios. We have rectified that mistake, here is Driveclub 2: 5 new locations and a year-long Season Pass, fully compatible with Driveclub 1's locations and vehicles, which will receive a free VR update this October."

*Rushy drifts on to the stage ("How fast do you wanna go?" playing in the background) and starts doing donuts around Yoshida*

spliced

I imagine at the very least they'll have announcements of already released games that will get a Neo patch.

Podge293

8pm. A decent time. I'll be home from work, dinner made, wife doing wedding prep with her sister.

I'll still forget until it's like half over. Still gonna be good (I hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom