• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Meeting: Watch Live Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
I managed to schedule an important meeting exactly when this starts, gg me.

Are these things typically available to watch non-streaming once they're done? Will they throw it up on Youtube right away or something?

Piccoro

Snacks: check
Drinks: check
Comfy ouch: check
Decent TV & soundsystem: check
Medical Cannabis: checkidy check

Got my necessities and will watch live with my brother from another mother. Here's hoping for an exciting reveal!

That stealth brag post! :)
I'm so jealous...

I mean isn't this essentially their gamescom/pgw conference? Historically, they've had quite a few new game announcements, so hopefully it's not just neo stuff.

Nah, I reckon this will be predominantly hardware, maybe showing a few of their big games improved running on Neo (Uncharted 4, maybe Horizon, Bloodborne?), and they might show some more PSVR stuff and its software.

sense

Will Giant Bomb be doing a stream?
Yes they said they will.
I like those guys at giantbomb and listen to a lot of their podcasts and stuff but they can be a bit of a downer so probably won't watch until after the fact. I don't expect them to jump up in joy or be happy about everything but they just come across as trying too hard to not be impressed or excited with anything shown.

M.W.

So what are they talking about? Slim available tomorrow? Neo stuff/release date and price? Anything else? I haven't been following the other thread.

Yes they said they will.
I like those guys at giantbomb and listen to a lot of their podcasts and stuff but they can be a bit of a downer so probably won't watch until after the fact. I don't expect them to jump up in joy or be happy about everything but they just come across as trying too hard to not be impressed or excited with anything shown.

Haha same. I still like some of their stuff but damn I get depressed listening to them at work sometimes.

Tainted

Is this being streamed on Playstation's twitch channel ? I wont be able to watch it live so it will be nice if I can just jump to their twitch page and watch a past broadcast when I am able to

MilesTeg

Banned
Damn. I will be at work.

Actually, it will probably be better to read up later instead of watching. Wonder if there will be game announcements.

The one is coming

Yes... yes he is.
TangibleMaleBull.gif

Celcius

°Temp. member
Please come this way ladies and gentlemen, you don't want to be left outside when the megatons drop:

GVFbI3L.gif

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Unfortunately going to have to miss watching tomorrow since I'll be at work. Hopefully I can snag an Amazon preorder before it disappears.

Tainted

4am in Australia?

Nope. I'll be up at 5 so I'll catch up over breakfast.

Where are you in Aus ? It'll be at 5am in NSW, QLD, ACT, TAS and VIC, 4:30am in SA and NT and 3am in WA

Starts at 5am where I am...but not getting up to watch it, hopefully I can watch a Twitch archive

-edit- Obvious from username and avatar. It'll start at 5am for you brother

Qvoth

2 am my time...
considering the big reveals are probably just slim and neo, guess i'll be skipping this

Gonna be a long day for me tomorrow in Perth. Get up at 3am to watch this, leave for work at about 6:30 to get there for 7:30. Work until 3:30pm where I'll then go have some booze and early dinner before watching the AFL team I support live in a Final/Playoff game which will finish around 9pm. Won't get home until about 10 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom