• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Meeting: Watch Live Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plum

I imagine at the very least they'll have announcements of already released games that will get a Neo patch.

I really hope Bloodborne (and though I have it on PC, Souls 3) is one of them. That game is the definition of an amazing game trapped in a console/engine it wasn't ready for.

Wrynnax

Just in time for me to rush back from evening classes! Something to look forward too while learning how sql works...

Neo-flying.gif

The one is coming

So it's 8pm by UK time? I'm not normally bothered about watching these things, but I'll catch up on the cliff notes from Gaf once it's finished.

I mean isn't this essentially their gamescom/pgw conference? Historically, they've had quite a few new game announcements, so hopefully it's not just neo stuff.

*PSN Outage-style bow of apology*

"We made a grave error in the closing of Evolution Studios. We have rectified that mistake, here is Driveclub 2: 5 new locations and a year-long Season Pass, fully compatible with Driveclub 1's locations and vehicles, which will receive a free VR update this October."

*Rushy drifts on to the stage ("How fast do you wanna go?" playing in the background) and starts doing donuts around Yoshida*
Weren't we supposed to get a city track? Is that dead now?

I'm getting a neo just off the strength of 5 ghz wifi.

kyser73

I mean isn't this essentially their gamescom/pgw conference? Historically, they've had quite a few new game announcements, so hopefully it's not just neo stuff.

Nah, PS Meetings are reserved for big PS announcements like new hardware. The last one was the original PS4 reveal.

There's TGS after this, and still time for PGW & a PSX before year's end.

Nah, PS Meetings are reserved for big PS announcements like new hardware. The last one was the original PS4 reveal.

There's TGS after this, and still time for PGW & a PSX before year's end.

I thought Sony already confirmed no PGW conference? Or am I mistaken?

DavidDesu

Better be an archived YouTube stream of this available 2 hours after it starts when I finally get home. Gonna be a long journey home, don't want to spoil it but see it as it happened... Excited. No idea why cos I can barely afford PSVR nevermind Neo..

Can't watch it live because it's my birthday tomorrow and people are coming over. I'll watch the archived version on youtube and read the madness on GAF when they're gone I guess :p

Boke1879

Better be an archived YouTube stream of this available 2 hours after it starts when I finally get home. Gonna be a long journey home, don't want to spoil it but see it as it happened... Excited. No idea why cos I can barely afford PSVR nevermind Neo..

Sony has been really good about having their stuff on YouTube fairly quickly.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Don't do this to yourselves guys. Just don't.

Rumor has it they wanted to end the E3 sony presser with the new Red Dead but they decided not to since that horrible event.

It makes sense since it was weird to show that other zombie game again.

The game has been in development for a long time. They gotta announce it soon.

Pejo

Gold Member
Is this what they're doing in place of PSX this year? I went to the one in SF last year, and it was a ton of fun. I was hoping they'd do it there again.

I realize this is a totally different type of event, but surely they'd have announced PSX by now if they were having one.

Servbot24

Banned
Is this what they're doing in place of PSX this year? I went to the one in SF last year, and it was a ton of fun. I was hoping they'd do it there again.

I realize this is a totally different type of event, but surely they'd have announced PSX by now if they were having one.

PSX is still happening.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Snacks: check
Drinks: check
Comfy ouch: check
Decent TV & soundsystem: check
Medical Cannabis: checkidy check

Got my necessities and will watch live with my brother from another mother. Here's hoping for an exciting reveal!

Apple and Sony on the same day, and I'm at work.

FML

The sony one is the more interesting as there's still a lot we don't know, plus the chance of some surprises (come on RDR!!)

Apple Keynote: "Here's a phone. Yep, its another phone and it's not at all like the last one even though it is"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom