• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Press Conference in Japan on Sep 13

Hopefully this means that we'll finally get an update on 13 Sentinels

vlcsnap-2016-08-23-23k0uev.png

vlcsnap-2016-08-23-23s0urg.png

This is all I want. Give me my giant robots to destroy Tokyo with.

wapplew

I think very high chance KT will announce new Dynasty Warrior, it's been awhile since Dynasty Warriors 8 and next year is 20th anniversary for the series.

salromano

I think very high chance KT will announce new Dynasty Warrior, it's been awhile since Dynasty Warriors 8 and next year is 20th anniversary for the series.

It was the 15th anniversary last year. You're counting the original Dynasty Warriors.

Anyway, I think we'll get an announcement, too. They released an anniversary card on January 1 saying that they weren't able to deliver the news we were expecting during the 15th anniversary year, but are preparing a "big announcement" for 2016. I wouldn't consider that Eiketsuden game a big announcement, so Dynasty Warriors 9 at TGS it is~

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Looking forward to this one big time. Hope to see some sweet RPG reveals! I'd flip my shit if they announced a new Wild Arms or Arc the Lad...

DKHF

What are the chances we see Toriyama's new game? It has to be getting close by now.
I hope he's not but I think it's possible he is working on FFVIIR but has been demoted from director because earlier this year talking to Gameinformer Kitase strongly implied that his team from the FFXIII games are working on FFVIIR and Toriyama was obviously a huge part of that team. And there's also the fact he said his next project would be revealed in 2015 in 4gamer's developer survey. Hopefully they reveal the full FFVIIR staff at its next showing so we know...

Kuraudo

Banned
I hope he's not but I think it's possible he is working on FFVIIR but has been demoted from director because earlier this year talking to Gameinformer Kitase strongly implied that his team from the FFXIII games are working on FFVIIR and Toriyama was obviously a huge part of that team. And there's also the fact he said his next project would be revealed in 2015 in 4gamer's developer survey. Hopefully they reveal the full FFVIIR staff at its next showing so we know...

Maybe he's directing FFVIIR part 2 :)

Looking forward to this one big time. Hope to see some sweet RPG reveals! I'd flip my shit if they announced a new Wild Arms or Arc the Lad...

Me too, man. Especially Wild Arms.

I'll laugh my ass off if they announce Knack 2 at this thing. It'll be so awkward. And then I'll sob a bit at the thought at what we could be getting instead. But I'll mostly be laughing.

Looking forward to this though. The past two shows were pretty damn good. The double-whammy of Gravity Rush Remastered and Gravity Rush 2 last year blew my socks clean off.

Yeah, the last two years have been great.

Not long now till best annual conference.

Nothing speaks to me as much as niche ass but super fun Japanese mid-tiers and regionally focused AAAs.

DKHF

Damn it turns out I will most likely miss watching this live. I will still be able to watch the conference "unspoiled" afterwards but will miss watching with GAF unfortunately. At least I won't miss the PS Meeting live.

Now that this conference is quickly approaching once again, I CANNOT BELIEVE that the new Hot Shots isn't out yet! This will be its 3rd TGS right? What the heck is taking so long.

farisr

The previous countdown is off by an hour (unless I missed something and it's really 5pm local time)

4pm Tokyo time is 7AM GMT.

t1473750000z0.png

crinale

It's been said that Earth Defense Force 5 has been spotted at D3 Publisher's website's source. However it's got fixed very quickly so I donno if this gets announced at TGS or not.

TreIII

Won't be up to see this, but hopefully, this will be give me some delightful things to wake up to that day, like KOFXIV (even in its rough state) was, last year!

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Tuesday morning. Immediately going to Gaf to see what was announced. Afterward, I'll read/skim though the TGS thread to see reactions.

Top Bottom