• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon is the origin of many teens homosexuality according to Pastor Creflo Dollar

Floridian

So thats why I can't resist getting on my knees and sucking dick. Thanks Pokemon.

250px-070Weepinbell.png

How did people get turned gay before Pokemon? Like there were people turning gay back in the times of the Romans and shit, right? Definitely the middle ages if nothing else.

Was it Kabutops?

Teknoman

I think that was unique to the American Pokemon show.

Did Japan show the same thing?

Probably so since there is almost always a character like that.

But yeah, isn't this old? I remember some show on the church channel showing pikachu and gyarados with glowing red eyes while I was flipping channels on Pokemon Stadium launch day.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Weird, in all my time playing Pokemon, I can recall just a single lesbian couple, and it was only in the last pair of games. And even then, since it was an optional area, there are probably many people who missed those few lines of dialogue.

So much for trying to make me gay, Game Freak :p

Weird, in all my time playing Pokemon, I can recall just a single lesbian couple, and it was only in the last pair of games. And even then, since it was an optional area, there are probably many people who missed those few lines of dialogue.

So much for trying to make me gay, Game Freak :p

You must just be a casual, the secret gay beams only activate once you complete the pokedex. Shoot right out through that LCD screen there, right into yer brain.

So homosexuality was born in the 1980's huh? Never in the history of man has homosexuality existed before then?...

Either that or Pokemon has been around waaaaaayyy longer than we think.

Diffense

If merely seeing something resembling the genitals that you already have (and have unlimited access to) makes you gay then I'm really surprised the world's population is growing so fast.

Neku89

It's funny that as an example they bring the relationship between Brock, who hasn't appeared on the show since 2010, and Ash Ketchum, the only fictional character capable of giving blueballs to every living thing in existence.

Giever

dum

Many clues are noticeable in the cartoon, starting with the relationship between Ash, the hero, and Brock, his companion whose platonic love relationship is clear.

if they acknowledge it as platonic then how is it even supposed to be encouraging romantic homosexuality

Ludist210

this is the guy who asked his following to raise $65 million dollars for a private Gulfstream jet so he can do "God's work".

Yeah, I value anything this guy says.
I was thinking the same thing, and I say this as a practicing Christian. His version of the "gospel" isn't like anything I've ever read...

roknin

I think that was unique to the American Pokemon show.

Did Japan show the same thing?

Very much so. It's a running gag in both versions, and it was particularly pronounced with his delusional fantasies about each Nurse Joy / Officer Jenny he met. He remains the only character IIRC that can tell each Nurse Joy / Officer Jenny apart from the others.

The only girls he didn't regularly hit on were whoever their traveling companion was at the time (usually too young).

In conclusion, Pokemon should be avoided at all costs as it teaches kids how to be a stalker and obsess over women. :p

#Imdone

I don't know, the way they dress some of the girls, like her for example make me more straight than gay. They look like something out of a victoria secret magazine or something.
serena_pokemon_x_y__render__by_zerosilver100-d6y710r.png

Why are people so surprised by this article? Can't see nothing wrong with it. Another exemple:

cloyster1.gif

This pokémon was made so people would think they can get stung if touched by a vagina.

Very much so. It's a running gag in both versions, and it was particularly pronounced with his delusional fantasies about each Nurse Joy / Officer Jenny he met. He remains the only character IIRC that can tell each Nurse Joy / Officer Jenny apart from the others.

The only girls he didn't regularly hit on were whoever their traveling companion was at the time (usually too young).

In conclusion, Pokemon should be avoided at all costs as it teaches kids how to be a stalker and obsess over women. :p

#Imdone

tumblr_lt6y4gaHsl1r3mwpgo1_500.gif

Brock.gif

He's a skirt chaser. Don't know how anyone would gain anything else from watching Pokemon.

Top Bottom