• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Sun / Moon Spoiler-Free Discussion Bunker

JoeM86

Ok so

Text: Superbly scrubbed but some bits have slipped through
Base Stats: Also scrubbed with just the Pokémon in the demo being on it. Everything after Hakamo-o in the dex has been completely scrubbed
Forms: This is where it sucks. The form values does exist so Alola Forms are now known.

SO

For the most part, at least at first glance, we're safe.

Kyzer

Banned
Edit: Maybe I shouldn't post what has/hasn't leaked (not the specifics of course)

Not sure if that's considered bunker safe

Nice! I saw what you said and that's cool, you're just letting us know what to look out for! And awesome to hear there will still be a lot of secrets. Any cool new gameplay features or anything discovered in the demo yet?

Ok so

Text: Superbly scrubbed but some bits have slipped through
Base Stats: Also scrubbed with just the Pokémon in the demo being on it. Everything after Hakamo-o in the dex has been completely scrubbed
Forms: This is where it sucks. The form values does exist so Alola Forms are now known.

SO

For the most part, at least at first glance, we're safe.

They did it kinda!

Chase17

So I saw Joe's tweets about something big leaking soon.

Think I may be chilling in here for the forseable future.

Edit: oh looks like it hit. Is this something big enough that I should avoid the front page for a bit?

Not sure I can trust it not being spoiled in a title or something

Kinsei

Banned
So I saw Joe's tweets about something big leaking soon.

Think I may be chilling in here for the forseable future.

Edit: oh looks like it hit. Is this something big enough that I should avoid the front page for a bit?

Not sure I can trust it not being spoiled in a title or something

It's huge. Like we will most likely know every single Gen 7 Pokemon by the end of the night huge.

If you don;t want to be spoiled then definitely bookmark this page and avoid the front page of gaming.

I'm still in the other threads for now and there's some stuff in the demo that's been seen but the dam hasn't broken. I'll be retreating to here as soon as that happens and I can find out what I want.

GoldStarz

Honestly I'd be cool with knowing the starter's typings, if the leaked designs are 100% the final designs, and the Alola Formes. I just don't wanna know every Pokemon and every story detail before I play.

Edit: Oh and the total number of new Pokemon.

there's absolutely no way im going to avoid spoiling myself...

is there a way to block everything relating to pokemon on my computer for the next month lol

Arynio

Honestly I'd be cool with knowing the starter's typings, if the leaked designs are 100% the final designs, and the Alola Formes. I just don't wanna know every Pokemon and every story detail before I play.

Edit: Oh and the total number of new Pokemon.

That's the only thing I want to know. Wonder how I can find that out without spoiling myself the rest.

I'm scurred.

oti

Banned
Man I downloaded the demo and played a bit and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan is this game charming. Love that they ditched that god ugly chibi garbage. And Greninja looks really good. This game with better textures on a (let's assume) HD ready NX screen? Oh boy!

Kyzer

Banned
Man I downloaded the demo and played a bit and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan is this game charming. Love that they ditched that god ugly chibi garbage. And Greninja looks really good. This game with better textures on a (let's assume) HD ready NX screen? Oh boy!

Ahhhh! I have 50 minutes to go. Tell me more!

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Do we know how far we've to play the demo to get stuff in the final game?

Asking here, bc I don't want to much spoilers just an answer :/

Chase17

Do we know how far we've to play the demo to get stuff in the final game?

Asking here, bc I don't want to much spoilers just an answer :/
There's a point where you get a trailer for the game and the usual demo "buy here" option appears.

I'd imagine that is how far you will need to play to.

Zubz

Banned
So, it's all leaked now? Can't say I'm not surprised, but you'd think GF would've learned from the ORAS demo.

Guess I'm staying in here now. Could somebody PM me the number of new Pokèmon without sharing what any of them are? Thanks!

Top Bottom