• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Sun / Moon Spoiler-Free Discussion Bunker

How is the difficulty, single player wise?

This isn't really a spoiler but I'll tag it anyway since people might get pissed

Apparently kind of challenging. Totem Pokemon have changed things since they start with automatic buffs, and, this part I'm not totally sure about but level scaling from Gen 5 is back.

Nightbird

This isn't really a spoiler but I'll tag it anyway since people might get pissed

Apparently kind of challenging. Totem Pokemon have changed things since they start with automatic buffs, and, this part I'm not totally sure about but level scaling from Gen 5 is back.

kind of challenging is miles better than Gen VI's "not challenging at all", so I am pleased

Smasher89

H
So I have a question about the demo. If I play through sun when it is released, can I then play the demo and get the transferable content or do I HAVE to play the demo before I play the main game?
There is kinda like weekly events after the first time things in the demo, and you will have to wait a x number of days (and be sure to play it on that day) for some of the events, not sure if every of those have transferable stuff or not though, atleast 1 doesn't.

Top Bottom