• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Why does Beyonce never go fishing?

Cause she's got no hooks.

Happy New Year. Stay safe.

oop , tea

Happy New Year

cec752350e.gif

rhandino

Banned
Still a biT too early here but...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!

81wlM3u.gif

Stay safe and enjoy the celebrations!!!

pgXztaP.gif

And I hope that most of our faves that decided to rihmain dormant this year wake up and release interesting and boppable material next year.

jJAZFFt.gif

Meanwhile get into into Vulnicura, E•MO•TION, 25, Ten Love Songs, Art Angels, 4 Walls and all the good things that happened this year.

Baby I can't go anywhere
Without thinking that you're there
Seems like you're everywhere, it's true
Gotta be having Deja Vu
'Cause in my mind I want you here
Get on the next plane, I don't care
Is it because I'm missing you
That I'm having Deja Vu
gm0m9QU.gif

Boy, I try to catch myself
But I'm out of control
Your sexiness is so appealing
I can't let it go
Whoo...
6YXDsQx.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Anti out on iTunes now!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anti out on iTunes now!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Natalia has a career outside of tabloid headlines...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Just started playing Witcher 3.

Everything about this game is top-notch. Clever, insightful script. Amazing voice acting. Breathtaking graphics. All except for the actual...game part.

How could something that literally feels like a chore to control win a single Game of the Year award?

I feel like I'm literally ice skating. The transition from walking to jogging is so terrible, and then the button to start sprinting is the same button as the one to pick up items, so you have to actually stop in your tracks to pick something up.

To make things worse, the character has such a wide "turning radius" that running in a circular motion looks like he's about to trip and fall.

Thank Pepcé this trash was only $25. Back to Bloodborne, the true 2015 Game of the YASSSS

And damn you for making Geralt fugly after the time skip

Is there anything I can do to make the game less terrible? Reducing the camera sensitivity to 66% (should be the default, by the way, because the actual default is whiplash-inducing) helped somewhat.

After Flopout 4 and now The Pitcher of Pee, I'm never buying a Western developed title again. Ambitious, expansive works of art that control like molasses-laced ass cheese. Priorities always in the wrong places with these so-called AAA games.

Except for Horizon. That game looks like the sweetest tits. And Uncharted. Sony's first party (except for you, Media Molecule, burn in hell) knows what's up.

~save us persona 5, nier automata, and dark souls 3~

FUCK! IS IT REALLY 2016?

THE YEAR THAT WILL BRING US ANTI, LG5, BEYONCÉ AND MOOOOORE?????

MY BODY IS READY

SLAY ME
Yes.

Beyonce/Jay-Z collaboration album full of songs about bestiality with a camel.

Lady Gaga tribute album to Peter Frampton.

Anti supplants the Loch Ness monster as nature's greatest mystery.

PLEASE-BE-EXCITED-MEME-03172015.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom