• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professor Beef
Banned

PZzh5I1.gif

edit 1:Perm
mariah.gif

edit 2: 2 weeks.

Touchdown

Banned
hmm Taylornation needs to be stopped tbh, got me banned a few times as well. A mess. Lemme think of how we can get back at them.

fca2fb60f0.gif

edit: NOOOO not the good sis you know nothing too,

rhandino

Banned
Professor Beef
Banned
(Yesterday, 08:12 PM)

You Know Nothing
Banned
(12-31-2015, 07:53 PM)

JVur1Hs.gif

Oh my god, not them dying in that Chris Hemsworth thread...

EDIT: Not a fucking perm for Beef, smmfh

EDIT2: ch.

OK to spice up tis thread, what are your predictions on the upcoming projects by artists and will it flop or top in 2016?

JVur1Hs.gif
LG5: will just be ok, will be mildly successful
Katy Perra 2k16: better than prism, will be moderately successful
Sky Ferreira: Will slay, will flop hard.
Charli XCX: Will slay, will also flop
Lorde: will slay, will sell worse than Pure Heroine
ANTi: will just be okay, will sell okay
Lana 2k16(maybe): will slay, will sell about the same as Honeymoon

LG5: I'm expecting it to have moderate success too, not amazing but respectable
Katy: Another number one is guaranteed for her, good pop album
Lorde: won't be as successful as her first album
Britney: God knows
Justin: He will continue to slay unfortunately
Riri: Anti will dissapoint, sell ok

JVur1Hs.gif

I am expecting Adele and Justin to be the top artists of 2016 though... Unless Gaga releases a masterpiece of perfection

JVur1Hs.gif

Frodo

Not [ r e d a c t e d ] appreciating another year in the full [on naked] view of the media. I though he would be gone by now. And not only that, people actually like his album. Urgh, the nerve...

JVur1Hs.gif

The Flop

Banned
I also forgot my 5H prediction.

2016 will either be really good for them or they break up, no middle ground for them i think.

i hope they slay though, need a good girl group now since Little Mix are bubblegum pop

They all seem really excited about the new album, now that they are all at least 18, they can go to that more urban sound they wanted too, and after the success of worth it, they are known.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
For 2016 other than my main girls (Gaga, Azealia, Brit, Kesha, Lana) who i'm hoping all release something (#freekesha) I'm probably most looking forward to Zayn's solo stuff

Also hoping that we'll get the first full albums from Florrie and MNEK and that Loreen will end my existence

But really I just need Gaga to comeback with a great album and I'll be content for the year tbh

They all seem really excited about the new album, now that they are all at least 18, they can go to that more urban sound they wanted too, and after the success of worth it, they are known.

Worth It was my fave song of last summer lol!

5H collaborated with Max Martin for this new album, that alone makes me excited!

Gaga collaborating with RedOne again excites me too

GAH! 2016 is set to be one of the best years for music!

The Flop

Banned
Worth It was my fave song of last summer lol!

5H collaborated with Max Martin for this new album, that alone makes me excited!

Gaga collaborating with RedOne again excites me too

GAH! 2016 is set to be one of the best years for music!

Yasss it will.

dicGpaV.gif

rhandino

Banned
I need Beyonce, Rih, Kanye, Katheryn and even Gaga and Lorde to release something this year...

JVur1Hs.gif

Speaking of Lorde, what is she doing? Hopefully her 2nd album is not a mess.

Reckoner

It is hard for me to believe that Lana will top Honeymoon. This is the best pop album to come out since True Romance.

Her Hollywood pop direction feels so cohesive now with Honeymoon, I would love if she went again through a more exotic path like on Ultraviolence.

And about Lorde. Yeah. It's not hard to top the snooze fest that her debut was. Can only remember a few songs.

High by the Beach literally gave me an orgasm first time I heard it.
Same. And then that slay of a video she put out for it

Honestly Music to Watch Boys to, Freak, HBTB, Art Deco, Religion, The Blackest Day, Salvatore, and 24 Hours are the highlights of Honeymoon for me. Terrence Loves You and God Knows I Tried on a rainy day too.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Honeymoon shits on entire careers

Everything that starts playing after HBTB > Fifth Harmony, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Halsey, etc.

When you put Fifth Harmony, Demi Lovato , Selena Gomez as something like standards you only damage more Honeymoon reputation tho.

Eh Honeymoon sounds more and more like Ultraviolence with every listen but with less guitar and more harp. I haven't seen much growth with her song-writing so I can't predict whether her next work will be better or worse. I do think she shines brightest with her grittier New York sound rather than that dreary/sleepy LA style though, so maybe more Off To The Races and less High By The Beach would be great.

royalan

Eh Honeymoon sounds more and more like Ultraviolence with every listen but with less guitar and more harp. I haven't seen much growth with her song-writing so I can't predict whether her next work will be better or worse. I do think she shines brightest with her grittier New York sound rather than that dreary/sleepy LA style though, so maybe more Off To The Races and less High By The Beach would be great.

Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom