• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brhoom

Banned
tumblr_nla2gqh7Fd1r8jjn6o2_250.gif

I only use Fashion and Sex Dreams tbh
Wait, you use the worst songs from the album?
Ok...

The Flop

Banned
If Stars Align, this would be the pop releases of this year:
Rihanna
Katy
Gaga
Beyonce
Britney
Pink
Lorde
Charli XCX
Christina Aguilera
Ariana

Possible;
Lana (she's already planning the next album)
Taylor (I have doubts though because she just released a 6th single and I can see her taking a break this year to avoid being too overxposed)

+ There will be more Adele singles charting.

So cramped tbh.

You are missing the girl group of 2015.

tumblr_nnmns6144t1u3iti5o1_500.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Are they releasing this year? I wasn't aware they were doing Annual.

f(x) probably will sit out this year tho since they are giving Luna a solo and Krystal rumored to have a solo too so I think there are no girl groups to talk about.

lenovox1

Okay Hands to Myself sounds great but they either layered in another singer for the strong notes to cover Selena's voice or had to manipulate Selena's voice beyond recognition, just like the do for those movie musicals when Tom Cruise isn't really good enough to do the songs full justice outside the whispers and soft notes. Doesn't sound like Selena's range or tone at all once it hits the chorus long notes.

Bae, all she got was voice lessons. She sounds the same live.

lenovox1

rhandino

Banned
If the 5thHews are going to try it again this year they need and stylist ASAP and also remove the short one and any other member not named Camilla and even then I can see them flopping...

tumblr_nla2gqh7Fd1r8jjn6o2_250.gif

I only use Fashion and Sex Dreams tbh

LET'S DO THIS

Best tier:
Venus
Mary Jane Holland
Gypsy
G.U.Y.
Sexxx Dreams
Swine

Good tier:
Do What U Want
Donatella
Dope
Applause
Fashion

Ok Tier:
Jewels and Drugs
Manicure

AUTO-SKIP SHIT THAT IS NOT WORTH NAMING YOUR ALBUM AFTER AND SHOULD BE BANISHED FOREVER TIER:
ArtPOP

latest

rhandino

Banned
The year has barely started and there is Artpop talk

kmgvw0m.gif

You Know Nothing must be rolling in his ban grave while getting aural pleasure from his collection of hews and RealMusic.

Mau ®

I can't wait til' LG5 comes out so the little monsters can drop their forced "ARTPOP is a good, underappreciated album" narrative.

Mau ®;191171240 said:
I can't wait til' LG5 comes out so the little monsters can drop their forced "ARTPOP is a good, underappreciated album" narrative.

Pffft forced nothing, I don't care what everyone else thinks, I know I'm in the minority on this one. I like the album and that's fine--I just dream of the day where Gaga slays again and it's like a generally accepted fact.

tumblr_inline_n1ugrcl9MT1ra6uvb.gif

rhandino

Banned
Mau ®;191171240 said:
They will do it again with LG5 though.

This has been their schtick since the Born this Way era, specially after it was steamrolled by Katheryn and her Teenage Dream.

M0T3sMJ.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Mine and No Angels are both complete trash

rhandino

Banned
Mine ft.Drake is the best song on Self Titled and that's a fact

M0T3sMJ.gif
I can't agree with this statement since in that same album you have Haunted, Partition, ***Flawless, Pretty Hurt and Drunk in Love.

M0T3sMJ.gif

Mine and No Angel are my least used song in Self-titled but even then I will never consider them bad.

I can't believe Bey dumpeD "Standing On The Sun" in favor of Sia's lesser generic anthem for anorexic delete it fats desperately seeking validation for their poor dietary habits.

everything after the surprise release that era tho

pure mess

rhandino

Banned
Pretty Hurts it's a great song. Her performance along with the music video visuals and the social commentary were on poinT and being the opening track of the album make you prepare for the very personal and intimate ride that is Self-Titled.

The only critics that I heard about it come from the fact that it was a Beyonce song because, apparently, pretty people can't sing or talk about unattainable standards of beauty in the music and fashion industry.

But you all can keep dragging XO. The fact that Beyonce decided that it was a perfect lead single when Partition and Drunk in Love were so superior is baffling.

M0T3sMJ.gif

EDIT: It makes for a great stadium anthem tho so I can't really hate the song that much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom