• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 $329.99 No Tax + Free Shipping AVAILABLE NOW

Diagol

I am, I can't understand some of your guys. Sony is doing what some of you guys are bitching about MS.

I think it's time for you to check out a wonderful place called, "Outside."

Seriously. I cringed while reading your posts in here. It's a deal from Newegg. That's it. Get over it. You sound so incredibly bitter that it's actually uncomfortable to read.

In the meantime, congrats to all those who are getting one!

I am, I can't understand some of your guys. Sony is doing what some of you guys are bitching about MS.

d6f.jpg

Huh

$329? At this rate PS4s are going to be free with the purchase of a game next Xmas.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. I'd be all over this if I had any self control and didn't buy everything at launch :(

I bought a 2nd PS4, even tho I want a white one :(

I just had to jump on it.

I already have last of us, and I prefer digital GTAV.
But I won't get GTAV till its 20$, I already played some when I had a PS3.

I want a WHITE PS4! newegg! ill sell my Wii U, I'll buy a third!

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
im trying to pay it in 6 months but im afraid of paypal credit, is it worth it? i dont have to pay interest for 6 months if i pay them on time... do i have to pay yearly to have paypal credit?

WoodWERD

This thread is going to move fast. If I buy one how long will I have to cancel my order, any idea? I'm in China and need to find out if I'm going to have problems getting it back through customs.

it's not like npd is gonna count newegg sales... from ebay...

See this:

Newegg directly reports their sales to The NPD Group every month.

Even though this eBay listing isn't part of the traditional Newegg.com website, the sales are still fulfilled by Newegg's internal sales department, so they'll get recorded with the rest of the sales (from Newegg.com) just as if they were sold by the original site. And, as a result, PS4 sales here will get incorporated into the November 2014 NPD report if you buy the PS4 anytime before November 30th.

I just want to take this time to say that The NPD Group directly tracks all major USA-based online retailers. So Amazon.com, Newegg.com, TigerDirect.com, hell, even TV shopping networks like QVC.com and HSN.com go through NPD as well.

They have an extraordinarily wide net for things like this.

This thread is going to move fast. If I buy one how long will I have to cancel my order, any idea? I'm in China and need to find out if I'm going to have problems getting it back through customs.

I would assume you'd have at least until the order is processed, which my confirmation says will take 24-48 hours. I can't say for certain, though.

Top Bottom