• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 $329.99 No Tax + Free Shipping AVAILABLE NOW

uncblue

I jumped on this and was happy to see it was Newegg. I've had nothing but great experiences with them for probably a decade now.

Holy fuck thats impulse price. I'd consider a second.

statham
Banned
(Today, 12:24 A)

Cool.

Guys wait for Black friday and PS+ is gonna be 29.99.

Afrocious

Lol I'm debating if I want to bite the bullet and buy this at this price.

If I do this, then I'll have all three systems.

I just traded my first PS4 for a Xbox One + Kinect hahahaha.

Afrocious

Bought.

I now own all three consoles for far cheaper than their normal prices.

I feel like PMing all the GAFfers that gave me a hard time in that thread where I traded my PS4 for a Xbone + Kinect.

The numbers keep going off like crazy. In a few minutes it sold 200-300 units. If Sony would do a deal like this for Black Friday and have enough stock, there would be nothing that would stop the ps4. Do it Sony! You will get your money in software sales!

WoodWERD

I would assume you'd have at least until the order is processed, which my confirmation says will take 24-48 hours. I can't say for certain, though.

Thanks... Just tried from my phone, got into PayPal, then got a payment error when I tried to buy. Doubt I'm going to get in ;(

Thanks... Just tried from my phone, got into PayPal, then got a payment error when I tried to buy. Doubt I'm going to get in ;(

That happened to me a number of times. Then I chose the option "I don't have a paypal account" and entered my card number there and it finally worked. Try that.

Top Bottom