• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSVita vs 3DS

mug

The Vita is shaping up to have a much better launch than the 3DS. They better get their marketing in order this time instead of racist squirrels.

Forgot to mention:

If the 3DS gets a Pikmin game (would have been perfect on the original DS as well with the touch pad), it'll make me more likely to pick one up.

For me though, I still have to say that I'm intending to pick up a Vita before I'd get a 3DS.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
I think when both devices are sitting at a kiosk in gamestop/bestbuy/whathaveyou...and you see that OLED screen playing call of duty and uncharted. And at the same price as a 3DS....

It changes things.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
It's the DS vs. the PSP all over again, minus one giant difference: the price point. In the end, I'll do what I did with them . . .

GET BOTH.

As far as comparisons go, in the end DS beats PSP because of the games, which is what this little squabble will come down to also.

btkadams said:
not to get in your squabble, but 3d does not change the way you play a game. a back touch panel does. the two are not even close to being comparable.

I think visual fidelity adds to a game just as much as a new control input. This is obviously where my disconnect with the 3D hating crowd.

I think 1080p and 60FPS to a racing game can be just as important as using an anolog over a D pad.

WillyFive

Bad_Boy said:
I think when both devices are sitting at a kiosk in gamestop/bestbuy/whathaveyou...and you see that OLED screen playing call of duty and uncharted. And at the same price as a 3DS....

It changes things.

If they are showing the 3DS at a kiosk, people are going to see the 3D, it's going to be a fair fight.

KAL2006

Banned
For me personaly Vita has ticked every box

Region Free
$250
$40 games
Dual analogs
5" OLED, High res
Unique controls
Online that looks to be even better than PS3 (LiveArea, Cross chat)
Cross platform play with PS3
Nextgen games like Uncharted and SFxT
Unique games like Sound Shapes
Pick up and play games like LittleBigPlanet, Hotshots, Super Stardust and etc.

3DS just all around disappointed for me
Shitty launch line up
$250 not worth it
Shitty web browser
not region free
Shitty online (WTF, you still need friends codes)
No Virtual console transfers from Wii
Main screen not even touch
Main screen is still too small for me (I prefer bigger, would have benefited the 3D)
Screen resolution is not that high
No dual analogs (why didn't they know the complaints from original PSP)
No videoplayer (can't watch your own video files)

Of course though it all comes down to the games, 3DS is looking to have an incredible software for the rest of this year, even though it had a bad start, Vita seems to have a solid launch line up. I will probably buy Vita day 1, and get 3DS when the revision comes out.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
flyinpiranha said:
I think visual fidelity adds to a game just as much as a new control input. This is obviously where my disconnect with the 3D hating crowd.

I think 1080p and 60FPS to a racing game can be just as important as using an anolog over a D pad.
I agree.

However, the 3D comes at the expense of image quality. A higher resolution OLED screen (the current pinnacle of display technology) produces a far more impressive image than what you get with the 3DS in 3D. Both are impressive in their own right, but the 3D aspect of the 3DS screen is overshadowed by its low resolution and low brightness. OLED screens are just breathtaking (can't wait until they can produce something like that in a large size).

Kaako

Felium Defensor
My interest on a 1-10 scale:
3DS: 2
Vita: 7

I was thinking of not purchasing a handheld ever again but I may pick up a Vita at launch now cause of that sexy OLED and price. I'm a sucker for the shiny.

Sianos

I don't think either system is the clear winner over the other. Both look very good and have their own advantages and disadvantages. It'll come down to the differences between software libraries and what people want to play.

I predict both will do very well, with no absolute winner. One may do better than the other (obviously, having exact equal sales would be strange), but I doubteither company is going to be forced out of the ring.

Spike

As with every other system I have ever purchased, show me 5 games that I'm interested in and I will purchase it.

3DS
Paper Mario
Super Mario
Luigi's Mansion 2
Mario Kart
Kid Icarus Uprising

PS Vita
Uncharted

So, I have my 5 games for the 3DS already lined up, so that is a definite purchase now.

It depends on the audience. The 3ds will appeal more to the casual audience. The same as what the wii and the ds did.

Now hardcore the vita might win. Keep in mind catering to the casual crowd COULD get the 3ds more sales.

You cant just vs the two .

Cromat

LM4sure said:
That’s my thought exactly. The PSP was technically superior to the ds, but that crashed and burned, and the PSP was in line graphically with the PS2. What is the difference this time? So I can play Uncharted on a handheld. So what? I can also play it on my PS3, which is what the vast majority of people would prefer to do! Even making it a different game than the PS3 version won’t do much to help steer people toward the PSVita. Didn’t the PSP get a unique version of MGS, one of the biggest franchises on the PS2/PS3? And that did not help with PSP sales. Not sure what the selling point is here to be honest…

This was already said a couple of times but your argument applies to the 3DS just as much as it applies to the Vita.
The games currently pushed for the 3DS are mostly console-like games or ports of consoles games. 3DS and Vita are very similar this time.
There is no real reason why games like Layton and Phoenix Wright wouldn't end up on Vita as well (though I agree they most likely would not).

3DS, no question. PSP blew for quarters in my eyes with barely anything worth playing and I expect the PSV to be no different. Meanwhile, 3DS has a whole slew of awesome looking games coming out. Looking at history, Nintendo will have the superior library and that's what matters. That said, PSV can always work to prove me wrong. If it came out with a bunch of high calibur RPG's, I'd take notice. As with the PSP, PSV has nice hardware and this time they got the price right, it's just a shame that I have absolutely no confidence in it's future game library.

onQ123

Bad_Boy said:

It changes things.

but that still depends on who you're there to buy the handheld for, yourself or for your kids

chances are if your buying it for your kids you're going to go for the 3DS that look like it's more for kids & you know there will be Mario & Pokemon games that they will love.

but then again show parents a Pixar movie at 960 x 544 on that 5" OLED & mario might get the boot.

NEO0MJ

Fidelis Hodie said:
As far as comparisons go, in the end DS beats PSP because of the games, which is what this little squabble will come down to also.

Part of the problem for Nintendo in this war is that the 3DS has less in the terms of innovations compared to the PSV than the DS did compared to the PSP. In fact I'd say the PSV introduced more to the table than the 3DS.

Spike

Actually, I feel that both systems are going to underperform this time around.

Who are they selling to? Kids? They are priced out of that market right now, and besides we all know that kids want to be cool, so they are going to want iPads and iPhones and that stuff. Or are they targeting adults/teens? Again, these people are going to be using their iPhones and iPads to do most of their gaming on the go.

Both companies are going to have a hard time selling the numbers they did with the previous generation.

I think that Nintendo realizes this too, but doesn't want to admit it. Why else have the next controller basically function like a handheld system that you use in your own home.

J-Rzez

Willy105 said:
If they are showing the 3DS at a kiosk, people are going to see the 3D, it's going to be a fair fight.

Sure, 3D vs raw-power is an interesting battle, but especially how things in NA and EU goes, if one of them is playing CoD to near console quality, it's going to make a massive impact. Sony has/had a window here: If they can throw money at activision, and make CoD MW3 cross-playable online with PS3 users, it's going to get a ridiculous boost, in conjunction with games like Uncharted, LBP, Wipeout, and Ruin. Unfortunately, CoD is that powerful I think.

It's all about the games this time, like last time proved.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Squall ASF said:
3DS, no question. PSP blew for quarters in my eyes with barely anything worth playing and I expect the PSV to be no different. Meanwhile, 3DS has a whole slew of awesome looking games coming out. Looking at history, Nintendo will have the superior library and that's what matters. That said, PSV can always work to prove me wrong. If it came out with a bunch of high calibur RPG's, I'd take notice. As with the PSP, PSV has nice hardware and this time they got the price right, it's just a shame that I have absolutely no confidence in it's future game library.
It's interesting how opinions vary so heavily. I loved DS and PSP, but I always enjoyed the PSP library more. I see very little in the way of interesting software on the 3DS horizon while the Vita is full of interesting titles.

dc89

KAL2006 said:

Region Free
$250
$40 games
Dual analogs
5" OLED, High res
Unique controls

Shitty launch line up
$250 not worth it
Shitty web browser
not region free
Main screen is still too small for me (I prefer bigger, would have benefited the 3D)

Of course though it all comes down to the games, 3DS is looking to have an incredible software for the rest of this year, even though it had a bad start, Vita seems to have a solid launch line up. I will probably buy Vita day 1, and get 3DS when the revision comes out.

Touching a 3D screen? Nah, it would ruin the illusion for me.

Sansana

Neo Member
My problem with PSP and probably with PSVITA was that I wished I've played psp games not on psp but on ps3 instead. Those action packed games like Crisis Core, MGS: PW, GOW, GTA or Tekken (and apart from CC they actually ended up on PS3) just scream HD. And the same goes for the Uncharted: Golden Abyss, can't really see point in playing the probably best graphically-wise PS3 brand on a tiny screen in sd. But that's just me.

3DS on the other hand is going to have games specifically designed as handheld games, like Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, or
Pokemon

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Willy105 said:
Point taken. Better graphics vs True 3D?

onQ123 said:
but that still depends on who you're there to buy the handheld for, yourself or for your kids

chances are if your buying it for your kids you're going to go for the 3DS that look like it's more for kids & you know there will be Mario & Pokemon games that they will love.

but then again show parents a Pixar movie at 960 x 544 on that 5" OLED & mario might get the boot.
Point taken as well. Marketing will be a huge player this go around.

This will be a interesting handheld battle for sure.

Spike

J-Rzez said:
Sure, 3D vs raw-power is an interesting battle, but especially how things in NA and EU goes, if one of them is playing CoD to near console quality, it's going to make a massive impact. Sony has/had a window here: If they can throw money at activision, and make CoD MW3 cross-playable online with PS3 users, it's going to get a ridiculous boost, in conjunction with games like Uncharted, LBP, Wipeout, and Ruin. Unfortunately, CoD is that powerful I think.

It's all about the games this time, like last time proved.

I have a hard time believing this. I think that most of these players would rather be playing on their PS3/Xbox than a smaller screen handheld, no matter the quality of the screen or graphics or how close to a console experience they can get to.

Only time will tell.

FoneBone

Spike said:
I have a hard time believing this. I think that most of these players would rather be playing on their PS3/Xbox than a smaller screen handheld, no matter the quality of the screen or graphics or how close to a console experience they can get to.

Only time will tell.
We've had this discussion time and again, but yeah, CoD as a killer app strikes me as a really dubious argument.

onQ123

majortom1981 said:
It depends on the audience. The 3ds will appeal more to the casual audience. The same as what the wii and the ds did.

Now hardcore the vita might win. Keep in mind catering to the casual crowd COULD get the 3ds more sales.

You cant just vs the two .

but Vita will have the Casual crowd too because of the Touch Screen & PlayStation Suite games , add in the nice screen for watching movies on the go and you have a system that can sell to people that are not hardcore gamers

Sansana said:
My problem with PSP and probably with PSVITA was that I wished I've played psp games not on psp but on ps3 instead. Those action packed games like Crisis Core, MGS: PW, GOW, GTA or Tekken (and apart from CC they actually ended up on PS3) just scream HD. And the same goes for the Uncharted: Golden Abyss, can't really see point in playing the probably best graphically-wise PS3 brand on a tiny screen in sd. But that's just me.

3DS on the other hand is going to have games specifically designed as handheld games, like Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, or
Pokemon

So far almost all of the games shown for the 3ds have been console styled games. Zelda, mario Kart, Mario 3d, Paper Mario, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, Kid Icarus, etc.

I like how you cherry pick a few handheld styled games for the 3ds, but ignore the ones for the Vita. The differences in software design this generation are going to be greatly reduced.

FoneBone

Palmer_v1 said:
Has there been any mention on whether or not Netflix and/or Hulu Plus will be available on the Vita?
I think both companies want their services on as many platforms as possible, so even without an announcement I'd say it's pretty much a given.

Sianos

onQ123 said:
but Vita will have the Casual crowd too because of the Touch Screen & PlayStation Suite games , add in the nice screen for watching movies on the go and you have a system that can sell to people that are not hardcore gamers
But 3DS also has the casual crowd with a touchscreen and 3D movies on the go, along with the typical "3D brain training" puzzle games.

Both handhelds seem like they will do well, in my eyes.

KAL2006

Banned
Sansana said:

Pokemon

Well the best selling game on 3DS so far is SSFIV which is a hd game that probably looks better on tv screens. Also game slike MGS and Resident Evil Revelations are also HD games that look better on a TV. Games like Mario Kart, Pokemon, Ace Attorney, Layton I agree with. But Vita has it's fair share of those games that are well designed for handheld play and not about graphics (LittleBigPlanet, Hotshots, Modnation Racers, Stardust, Sound Shapes and etc). In conclusion bnoth systems have games that look better on HDTVs (Vita as Uncharted, 3DS has Resident Evil), but luckily with Vita, the screen is 5" (big for a handheld), and the OLED screen quality is better than my HDTV.

KAL2006 said:

Region Free
$250
$40 games
Dual analogs
5" OLED, High res
Unique controls

Shitty launch line up
$250 not worth it
Shitty web browser
not region free

something you are doing which i just want to point out, is you're comparing a reality with promise. promise usually trumps over reality.

for example. the 3DS has a web browser right now. it is, i would say, at least as good as the PSP web browser. unless i missed it, we have no details on the PSV web browser. yes, it will probably be better, but it remains a complete question mark.

similarly we don't, to my knowledge, know what the launch line up is going to be for the PSV. compare what everyone imagined the launch line up of the 3DS with what it actually turned out being for an example of what i mean.

i'm not saying that any one favouring the PSV over the 3DS is going to turn out to have been mistaken, because obviously we know everything about the 3DS and we have a good idea of what the PSV is going to offer, but i remember this time in the 3DSs lifespan. i remember it for the PS3. i remember it for the PSP.

in some way, the PSV won't be as good as you expect. those question marks aren't all going to come out as well as we hope.

it'll still be an incredible handheld mind (as i thought the PSP was despite all its eventual hardware shortcomings)... but one is real, and one is still partly obscured, and we should remember that those parts we can't see may not compare as favourably to the same parts of the competition.

just a word of caution basically ;)

tech wise, i'm sure the PSV is going to beat the pants off the 3DS, lack of 3D screen aside... and since lots of people evidentally don't give two shits about 3D, for them there isn't remotely going to be any competition.

just, i don't see any reason to presume the launch line up of the PSV is going to be better, or that the web browser is going to be better (not given the state of the PS3 and PSP's web browsers). that's all. we don't know enough on those things right now.

I see three main differences compared to the DS vs PSP battle:

1. Price parity, as opposed to $149 vs $249 at launch.

2. The PSV is the one with all the control gimmicks this time, so it's graphics + gimmicks vs less graphics/gimmicks + 3D, as opposed to graphics vs gimmicks.

3. SCEWWS are a more focused and stronger force than last generation, which will hopefully lead to a stronger first party line up from Sony's western arm.

2 + 3 should lead to more unique PSV software experiences, like Uncharted: Golden Abyss. On the PSP, the game would've likely been identical to its PS3 counterparts, only uglier, shorter, and with gimped controls, ala the God of War titles. On the PSV, it becomes a unique experience that stands up well against its console brethren.

The ability to provide different and unique content compared to its console brother is something that helped the DS stand out significantly last generation. This generation the PSV is equally as capable of offering that unique content, if not even more so.

Sony's certainly coming in a lot stronger this generation, but it remains to be seen whether they'll deliver the software necessary to topple Nintendo. Or whether Nintendo will deliver the software to keep their crown.

Sansana said:

Pokemon

Haha wow there's like a barrier of reason surrounding your entire post.

apana

Anth0ny said:
Vita is released, Nintendo drops price on 3DS, Vita sells like shit.

/crazyprediction

I think Vita will have an incredible opening in Japan regardless of whether or not 3DS drops in price. I don't see it having much appeal in the West no matter what Sony does.

KAL2006

Banned
plagiarize said:
something you are doing which i just want to point out, is you're comparing a reality with promise. promise usually trumps over reality.

for example. the 3DS has a web browser right now. it is, i would say, at least as good as the PSP web browser. unless i missed it, we have no details on the PSV web browser. yes, it will probably be better, but it remains a complete question mark.

similarly we don't, to my knowledge, know what the launch line up is going to be for the PSV. compare what everyone imagined the launch line up of the 3DS with what it actually turned out being for an example of what i mean.

i'm not saying that any one favouring the PSV over the 3DS is going to turn out to have been mistaken, because obviously we know everything about the 3DS and we have a good idea of what the PSV is going to offer, but i remember this time in the 3DSs lifespan. i remember it for the PS3. i remember it for the PSP.

in some way, the PSV won't be as good as you expect. those question marks aren't all going to come out as well as we hope.

it'll still be an incredible handheld mind (as i thought the PSP was despite all its eventual hardware shortcomings)... but one is real, and one is still partly obscured, and we should remember that those parts we can't see may not compare as favourably to the same parts of the competition.

just a word of caution basically ;)

tech wise, i'm sure the PSV is going to beat the pants off the 3DS, lack of 3D screen aside... and since lots of people evidentally don't give two shits about 3D, for them there isn't remotely going to be any competition.

Yes that is why I didn't list shit like web browser for Vita, as we don't know anything about it (though I am hoping it is good). The positives I have listed for Vita are all but confirmed or leaked, such as dual analogs, sexy OLED screen, $250 price and etc. As for launch line up I have seen enough games that are confirmed for launch (such as Uncharted) to make me feel confident it will have a decent launch (hell the PSP had a decent launch). As for getting hopes up for PSP then for it to fail in the west, well that had many dissadvantages in comparison to DS, such as higher price, no touchscreen, only 1 crappy nub, load times from UMDs and etc. I am finding to find any dissadvanatages against 3DS, unlike PSP to DS, it seems Sony has covered every base.

Spike said:
Actually, I feel that both systems are going to underperform this time around.

Who are they selling to? Kids? They are priced out of that market right now, and besides we all know that kids want to be cool, so they are going to want iPads and iPhones and that stuff. Or are they targeting adults/teens? Again, these people are going to be using their iPhones and iPads to do most of their gaming on the go.

Both companies are going to have a hard time selling the numbers they did with the previous generation.

I think that Nintendo realizes this too, but doesn't want to admit it. Why else have the next controller basically function like a handheld system that you use in your own home.

with the Vita at least, they're targeting the same crowd that's buying the ipod touch. between the two the capabilities are the same, only the Vita is far, far superior for games (both in overall power AND controls) and cheaper.

I give it about a year after Sony floods PSN with cheap PS2 ports before the Vita becomes a serious contender for gaming dollars in the mobile space (versus the iphone). And that's not even an *if*. it's definitely happening.

Think about how successful a platform that allows you to impulse buy games like GOW2, Gradius V, Amplitude, FFX, Tekken 6, Persona 4, GTA: San andreas, SFII: anniversary edition, Burnout 2, etc for about $10 a pop would be, in addition to new touch enabled and networked games. Tack onto that netflix capability (it's coming), unlimited streaming music (quiriocity), movie downloads from PSN...

shit's going to be ridiculous.

Palmer_v1

FoneBone said:
I think both companies want their services on as many platforms as possible, so even without an announcement I'd say it's pretty much a given.

I think having netflix on the Vita would definitely make it more worthwhile than a 3DS.

Raine

I can understand people saying they wanted to play PSP games like Peace Walker, GOW, Crisis Core on PS3. I did too...but only because of the horrible control input. As better as the controls were for Peace Walker than they were for Portable Ops, I still would prefer dual analog. With the Vita, I have that and much more (front & back touch control). I think if developers use the features right, we won't have much of this "I'd rather play it on PS3" line of thinking because it will offer a much more unique experience. I think Little Big Planet will be even better on the Vita than on the PS3 because of the innovation it allows.

I have a 3DS, and I bought it knowing games like Pokemon and Paper Mario would come out on it sooner or later. But that's it. Outside of a few first party games, I haven't been excited for anything. The third party games so far either suck, or are old ports for the most part. I'm still not wowed by the 3D effect either. I'm not gonna say I regret buying it, but I'm underwhelmed with the lack of support for it so far.

Mihos

Gold Member
If I can download my current downladable PSP/PS1 games on Vita, I will day one buy it. I will probably get a 3DS when Paper Mario comes out or a good RPG, but right now, there aren't any games I want.

I am one of the crazy ones that would rather have a console experience on my portable with a good sleep function, than a specicifically portable type game (I hate cell phone games). I can play my portable while the wife watches TV. Playing a JRPG with the door closed sounds like your watching porn from outside.... and I got sick of trying to explain Bayonetta to the wife and young kids.

SykoTech

The 3DS's lineup looks pretty boring so far. Typical Mario game, Mario Kart, Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion, Zelda port, Star Fox port, SFIV port...all enjoyable games I'm sure, but don't reach out and make me say "I NEED this game" at all. Kid Icarus is the only 3DS game so far that truly stands out from what I could find on consoles.

On the other hand, Vita's lineup doesn't seem that much better. LBP and Uncharted look great, but don't really set themselves apart from what I could already. Same thing kinda goes for WipEout, but it's worth noting that 2048 is suppose to be the biggest WipEout experience yet, so that could change. And the SFxT port looks nice, but is far from a system seller. Aside from Gravity and maybe Sound Shapes, I can't really think of any Vita games that truly catch my eye.

This is not to say that I don't care about old franchises, but I don't really jump up and buy new platforms for ports, remakes, and spinoff-y installments. Those things are usually the extra incentive, not the system sellers.

However, the Vita has a few things over the 3DS. My interest in handheld gaming has pretty much died. I just don't get much of a kick out of it, and the control schemes tend to feel gimped compared to what I could find on consoles (especially when it comes to the PSP nub). The 3DS seems to be going for console-like experiences too, but Vita will probably do it better thanks to dual analog sticks and more horsepower. And then there's the price. I'm not the biggest technology person, but better tech for the same price? That's definitely a plus.

The 3DS has 3D, but I really don't care about that at all. Not even on PS3.

So Vita has the advantage as of now, but not that much of one.

Spike said:
3DS
Paper Mario
Super Mario
Luigi's Mansion 2
Mario Kart
Kid Icarus Uprising

PS Vita
Uncharted

So, I have my 5 games for the 3DS already lined up, so that is a definite purchase now.

This pretty much nailed it.

Raine said:
I can understand people saying they wanted to play PSP games like Peace Walker, GOW, Crisis Core on PS3. I did too...but only because of the horrible control input. As better as the controls were for Peace Walker than they were for Portable Ops, I still would prefer dual analog. With the Vita, I have that and much more (front & back touch control). I think if developers use the features right, we won't have much of this "I'd rather play it on PS3" line of thinking because it will offer a much more unique experience. I think Little Big Planet will be even better on the Vita than on the PS3 because of the innovation it allows.

I have a 3DS, and I bought it knowing games like Pokemon and Paper Mario would come out on it sooner or later. But that's it. Outside of a few first party games, I haven't been excited for anything. The third party games so far either suck, or are old ports for the most part. I'm still not wowed by the 3D effect either. I'm not gonna say I regret buying it, but I'm underwhelmed with the lack of support for it so far.

this. some PSP games work really well with the nub, but dual analog support would improve just about every PSP game I can think of.

If I can download my current downladable PSP/PS1 games on Vita, I will day one buy it. I will probably get a 3DS when Paper Mario comes out or a good RPG, but right now, there aren't any games I want.

This has been confirmed already

My problem with the psp was that I had a hard time playing console level games on it because in the back of my mind was the though that I much rather play this on my ps3...hence I haven't finished MGSPW or Kingdom Hearts. I can't explain it but my portable games have to be portable(Persona 3 got this right sort of...despite being a port...weird)...perhaps the second analog will fix some of the controll issues but the system cannot be full of console ports.

Regardless I'll get both because I'm a whore but also because you kinda have too in order to play the best games.

I'll do the same with the wii U and ps4/720 probably.

The only 3DS game I was remotely interested in was Kid Icarus. And as soon as I found out it was on rails I lost all interest. The 3rd party showings of the 3DS at E3 were awful. I don't care for nintendo's trite 1st party games so I think charging $250 for something with ancient tech, no interesting 3rd party games and crappy online is a bad joke. Right now I'm not seeing much for the 3DS unless you are a fan of nintendo's 1st party.

Oh and Resident Evil.

Akainu

All these people complaining about console like games on the psp aren't going to buy Resident Evil Revelations right? Or Zelda OoT 3D? OR didn't buy Street Fighter 3D?

hmmm...just occured to me when I typed in "PSV" as an abbreviation for the Playstation Vita.

This is the fifth distinct iteration of the Playstion hardware! (PSX, PS2, PSP, PS3 are 1-4) was picking "vita" to make this "PSV" intentional?

Top Bottom