• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Jagernaut

It's been mentioned before, but it's solely because of this guy
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=859

30% damage reduction for 6 out of 7 turns is amazing but we will probably never get that monster in the US version. We should get Phoenix Rider who has 30% for 4 out of 6 turns damage reduction and double 2 prongs. Good for my future Awoken Shiva team.

Edit. They both put Awoken Isis to shame with her weak 15%.

Noaloha

+295 Max skill Andromeda here. I also run awoken lakshmi. Unfortunately I don't have my id memorized and the game id under maintenance... I'll post it up later if you ate interested.

Perfect, I'll keep an eye out. Drop it in here or PM, whatever you prefer.

Using the BFF as a way to ensure I have one of the rarer leaders always available is, to me, preferable to always having access to a hypermaxed Athena, U&Y, Verd, etc. I have solid versions of those popular cards spilling out of my friend box at all hours of the day.

I have an Andro that I use as my 3rd, but only level 93~, SL 2 (not for lack of trying, fuck Faeries), and +10. Andro friends arent too common, I found some on /r/puzzleanddragons who were happy to friend me with their hypermax ones.
Sorry Saber, bagged me a hyper! And yes, fuck Faeries indeed.

Tobe

New bf system damn i run dtron, belze/ronia, try to level my lakshmi subs and gonna run her. Also wukong and eventually panda.

zoku88

I have the materials for ult goemon, but will probably evolve my valk first. I don't have any awakenings on him anyway.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Ult Evo interface is really nice, still boggles my kind how long it took for them to implement such an interface.

So Best Friend feature means I can use 3 Leaders of my Best Friend? Hmm... Anyone here with Andromeda/Verdandi or Awoken Parvati? xD

Just did Izanami on Legend but not drop.... Aarrgh.

tr4656

HK uvo is up too.

9sORmye.jpg

So happy that the new uvo interface is in NA since I can't remember anything and I just uvoed 5 things today like BOdin.

zoku88

Ult Evo interface is really nice, still boggles my kind how long it took for them to implement such an interface.

So Best Friend feature means I can use 3 Leaders of my Best Friend? Hmm... Anyone here with Andromeda/Verdandi or Awoken Parvati? xD

Just did Izanami on Legend but not drop.... Aarrgh.
Want to make a trio with me and someone else?

Is anyone planning on using Awoken Ra here? And/or potentially Awoken Kirin when her Awoken form (not the new ult) gets announced? I'd like to BFF triangle two people. My main leaders are Awoken Ra (when he is released in the US), Verdandi, and Kirin. Probably Light Kali as well, but I'm focusing plus eggs on Ra before my Kali.

tr4656

Is anyone planning on using Awoken Ra here? And/or potentially Awoken Kirin when her Awoken form (not the new ult) gets announced? I'd like to BFF triangle two people. My main leaders are Awoken Ra (when he is released in the US), Verdandi, and Kirin. Probably Light Kali as well, but I'm focusing plus eggs on Ra before my Kali.

I use those along with A.Bastet when that also hits.

Kwhit10

Dammit SV for group E went from 130 to 1130. I'll probably be passed out from being up since 430.

Also I run UY & Lkali if anyone is interested for BF.

FZZ

Banned

I am. Will be max skilled and awoken when released (or whenever I get Sphinx). Currently putting all my plus eggs into him as well. Other leads will be Lkali, Beelz/Ronia depending on who I need more (chose linsiv as a best friend and having a hypermax Beelz is glorious), and Andromeda for weekday dungeon farming who is currently one skill away from being maxed.

Awoken Ra will always be in slot 1 with Andro probably being in slot 2, and then Lkali/Beelz/Ronia on the triangle for regular farming/descends.

zoku88

Yeah sure... I have U&Y, Verdandi and Awoken Parvati up. I will probably run Awoken Bastet/LKali down the line as well.
And for me, it's U & Y, awoken Parvati and either awoken Minerva or beel.

Down the line, I'll probably also add awoken bastet or awoken ra.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
And for me, it's U & Y, awoken Parvati and either awoken Minerva or beel.

Down the line, I'll probably also add awoken bastet or awoken ra.
Sounds good, so one more person for a triangle.

I use those along with A.Bastet when that also hits.

I am. Will be max skilled and awoken when released (or whenever I get Sphinx). Currently putting all my plus eggs into him as well. Other leads will be Lkali, Beelz/Ronia depending on who I need more (chose linsiv as a best friend and having a hypermax Beelz is glorious), and Andromeda for weekday dungeon farming who is currently one skill away from being maxed.

Awoken Ra will always be in slot 1 with Andro probably being in slot 2, and then Lkali/Beelz/Ronia on the triangle for regular farming/descends.

So should we all friend each other?

Awoken Ra will be in my slot 1. Then LKali/Kirin/Verdandi depending on need. Likely Verdandi for farming. Kirin's probably going to be kept in my box and possibly fed away for the plug eggs if her announced Awoken is as shit as her new ultimate.

Not sure if I have you guys on my list: 324,410,397

FZZ

Banned

Awoken Ra will be in my slot 1. Then LKali/Kirin/Verdandi depending on need. Likely Verdandi for farming. Kirin's probably going to be kept in my box and possibly fed away for the plug eggs if her announced Awoken is as shit as her new ultimate.

I already used my invite D: sorry can't do the triangle I guess, but still add me as a regular non-best friend since I will need as many Awoken Ra users as possible, tr4656 feel free to add me as well.

tr4656

Invite sent.

Anybody want to setup a triangle? My 1 and 2 will probably be U&Y and Bastet. I also run Okuni, Beelz, Verdandi, and Athena a lot, and I have plenty of other options.

linsivvi

Yeah just noticed that and thanks. :)

Edit: I used my invite too. Picked somebody with hypermax Ronia and Horus.

FZZ

Banned

Azusa

LKali > DMeta.

I tried to beat Fiend Prince 6 times with my Dmeta team. The only problem I had is to save at least 5 poison orbs for the Belial floor. This was the hardest part and I failed it. It was very disappointing.

A PAD friend told me to try with LKali that I rolled this PCGF. So easy. On my first try Beelzebub was dead. Just combo.

Negator

I plan on (one day) running awoken Bastet. Does anyone plan on having Verdandi/A.Bastet and/or Lu Bu/Ronia that I can BFF?

Azusa

If someone wants to BFF.

I'm in the process of changing my main leads. At the moment I have Ronia/Dmeta but I'm changing them to LKali/Ronia/Awoken Lakshmi. I have started plusing LKali and hope to skillup her during this event. And I'm waiting for evo mats dungeons for Lakshmi.

Ducarmel

LKali > DMeta.

I tried to beat Fiend Prince 6 times with my Dmeta team. The only problem I had is to save at least 5 poison orbs for the Belial floor. This was the hardest part and I failed it. It was very disappointing.

A PAD friend told me to try with LKali that I rolled this PCGF. So easy. On my first try Beelzebub was dead. Just combo.

Just tried it with L Kali using yours as a friend leader, my first clear for Beez.

I wasted so much stamina trying in vain with Pandora.

jiggle

So can we only be added by 1 person?
No way for me to test it
But seems weird to put a limit on something we have no control over?

jay23

Completed Izanami on legend and got the light version which I really wanted.

The person I best friend doesn't have to best friend me right?

I need to find someone with beelz/Kali/Ronia

No way for me to test it
You can only add one person (until a reset happens, then you can add another)
You can be added by as many people as you can handle

I'm going to have A.Parv and Goemon in slots 1 and 2, probably A.Horus in 3 when he drops.

No way for me to test it

You can BFF one person. But if someone BFFs you then you can still BFF someone else.

Hence why people are doing triangles. A best friends B, B best friends C, C best friends A.

jiggle

You can only add one person (until a reset happens, then you can add another)
You can be added by as many people as you can handle

I'm going to have A.Parv and Goemon in slots 1 and 2, probably A.Horus in 3 when he drops.

You can BFF one person. But if someone BFFs you then you can still BFF someone else.

Hence why people are doing triangles. A best friends B, B best friends C, C best friends A.
Ok good to know :D

So did we get anything major in this update?
What's so great about the BFF system?
Who should I put as my BFF?

App is smaller once it redownloads the art files, mine was 650mb, now is 160mb and some change. New effects like for some skills like defense break or color enhance are in. New UI for ultimate evolutions. Patch notes are here: http://puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=326

For BFF, You can see 3 teams from a BFF'd person, their 1st slot, 2nd slot and the last team they used. You also give 100 pal points for using them instead of the normal 10, once a day. They're be open all day to use and don't go away when you use them. BFF someone you use often? Farming leads are always good to have or hard to find niche leaders too, if you tend to use them a lot.

linsivvi

So did we get anything major in this update?
What's so great about the BFF system?
Who should I put as my BFF?

As long as your BFF logged in within the last 24 hours, you get to use the leaders (3 instead of 2) and they never go away. Great for farming dungeons.

You also get 100 pal points instead of 10.

Top Bottom