• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Break "just hit full production"

viveks86

They had the engine so polished up even before hitting full production?! It does sound like a late 2015, early 2016 title now.

Damn, that's unfortunate. I was getting more and more excited for it lately. Considering Remedy has done much since 2012, I wonder what has been holding them up. Working on the engine for it?

Dysun

ntkrnl had folks convinced this was coming this year, "all but confirmed". Seeing how long Remedy usually takes on their games I was very surprised

did anyone really think this was coming in the fall? :p

It was announced at the reveal last May, I don't think it was unreasonable to think at the time it wouldn't be that far off. It was at VGX (briefly), Microsoft have seemingly been on-board from early on which means I guess that it won't suffer Alan Wake's delays in finding a publisher, making changes to the game etc...

I was hoping for this year but as long as its get the proper time in the oven next year and MS market the shit out of it, i'll live.

Hopfully it's just confused messaging and they just mean the TV segments are now in full production.

Who am I kidding, this game is coming out in 2016...

The Flash

Banned
Saw shinobi post about this on twitter. I asked him if it was going to be an early 2015 release and he said summer. Made me sad 😢

RulkezX

Saw shinobi post about this on twitter. I asked him if it was going to be an early 2015 release and he said summer. Made me sad 😢

You know Shinobi doesn't know anything, right ?

He just spends far too much time on Twitter and passes around all the rumours from all the other "insiders".

Seems like tacit confirmation that the early stuff (announcement) couldn't have been in-game then.

Quantum Break gameplay was shown behind closed doors at E3 last year to several journalists. Apparently, it was a limited demo, but at least it was playable in some form at that time.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/...xt-generation/

It is strange saying that it just hit full production, I wonder what that means. Hopefully a lot of questions about the game will be cleared up at E3 in 3 weeks.

RulkezX

I wasn't aware E3 had been and gone.

I think you will be disappointed if you think there are secret unannounced exclusives that are going to go from reveal to launch in 5 months or less.

Well except for Forza Horizon, but calling that a secret would be pretty generous.

KoopaTheCasual

Can someone just shoot the devs a tweet or email just to know if this information is valid? It makes sense, given the spacing of big titles, but more confirmation never hurt.

Vashetti

Banned
I think you will be disappointed if you think there are secret unannounced exclusives that are going to go from reveal to launch in 5 months or less.

Well except for Forza Horizon, but calling that a secret would be pretty generous.

We'll see.

Top Bottom