• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Received $10 from Sony (Expire on Nov 30th)

jrcbandit

I have NA PSN account since 2013, I bought a PS4 Pro and PSVR, and did the spend $100 for $15 promo for October. I just got the $10 promo, and promptly purchased Thumper, thanks Sony!

Fowler

I got this too, one hour ago.

- NA PSN since 2006
- PS+ since 2013
- PS VR
- PS4 Pro
- Got $15 back from $100 promotion

If you don't have it yet, given that I just got it about an hour ago, it might just be rolling out slowly.

Aspiring

Just checked and have code. I also have a pro and its on my US account.

So now Gaf tell me God of War 3 remaster or Life is Strange?

Depends on what kind of game you want. They couldn't be more different. That said, I think Life of Strange is a lot more special. One of my favorites.

Yeah, this discount is definitely for owning PS4 Pro (or atleast a new console). Usually consoles come with PSN Redemption Key to get the $10, but this time the card provided with the console had no code to redeem. I guess they check the first person who logs in to the console as primary.

OSHAN

Can't speak about Life is Strange, but I bought the GoW 3 remaster with the expectation of seeing how it fared as a remaster, and I enjoyed it so much that I beat it again on Titan. The gameplay felt much improved over the PS3 version with it being 60 fps. No regrets buying it twice.

Aspiring

Thanks for making my decision harder haha. I have already played GoW3 on the PS3 so might go Life Is Strange. I will also play the Huber card as he likes it as well.

But man it would be so good to have GoW as well : (

EDIT: I bought Life Is Strange. Love me a good story so look forward to it!

kennyamr

I also noticed I received the $10 off. and yes I bought a Pro, not sure if that's the reason, I buy games all the time on PSN too.

velcry

There's also a Flash Sale next weekend to look forward to right? Hopefully something nice will present itself then.

breakfuss

Hmm yea, just checked and I received it as well. I own a Pro for what it's worth. Really nice gesture if that's the reason.

lord pie

I received this too, I've just upgraded to a pro so I presume that was the reason.

I also happened to win $100 psn store credit today too :) I'll grab dishonored I think. New TV tomorrow, new sound system next week. Good times

Have PS4 Pro and PSVR. Just got the $10. I don't normally pay for plus, but I do have it right now because I am playing through Ashes of Ariandel. Don't know if that has anything to do with it.

I think I am gonna get Tumble VR or Harmonix Music.

Thanks Sony! Hopefully they keep coming for others in the thread.

Top Bottom