• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Received $10 from Sony (Expire on Nov 30th)

Ricker

The code expires on the 30th but the 10 bucks remains,just in case some where wondering(also this is my guess,not official lol)...I use money cards,I had 15 bucks left now it says 25...pretty sure it wont go back down to 15 on the 30th.)

EDIT:Talked about already :p

OmahaG8

I ended up getting it, yay!

Now my decision to wait for iam8bit and Rez Infinite physical is even harder - I can buy digital right now for effectively $20. So tempted.

Got the original Ps3 day 1, camped out 2 days
Got the Original PS4 day 1
Got the Pro day 1
Got PSVR day 1
Signed up for My PSN i.D before the Ps3 even came out

NO code....... Have i not been loyal Sony?
Why would you choose these filthy heathens before me.... your most loyal subject

#firstworldproblems

n0razi

I got a PSVR and Pro at launch and got nothing. I did buy my Pro on ebay through that antonline deal if that makes a difference

Canon

Banned
Haven't got anything and I got my PS4 Pro day one and had it set up that same day. I did remove the hard drive and put in my old 2TB hdd from my base PS4 before ever turning it on. Hope that doesn't work against me.

$10 would be neat, I could put it towards the Just Cause 3 Season Pass.
I did the same thing. For fuck sake that would be some bullshit.

____

Just checked. Got it!

Bought a Pro (not day one) to upgrade from ps4 and using my same PSN profile from 06.

JohngPR

Does the Pro have to be your primary account in order to get it? I gameshare with my son so technically the Pro is his primary system.

HeeHo

I got it, and I also have a Pro. I was a little jealous reading this thread and seeing people get there monies. In fact, I was checking out this thread on my PS4Pro browser and it notified me out of nowhere.

Noice.

The only game I want that is on sale right now is Dark Cloud 1. And even then, I already have played it and own a PS2 copy. I already own DC2.

Really wondering what the next sale will be.

Josh378

I was playing Diablo 3 when suddenly Sony sent me $10 from my message. Went ahead and bought the taken King collection and the God of War 3 remake.

Has anyone got a code that didnt have their PS4 set to primary? I gane share with my broke ass cousin lol. I swear he lucked out I've spent hundreds of dollars on games in the last 5 years.

daftstar

Checked my email and nothing.. Canadian here as well who got the Pro last week. Would've loved to use it and buy a game during the 10th anniversary sale going on right now.

Although I did receive a 15% off code for being a PSN user for 5 years...

EDIT: Oh shit just turned on the console and got the notification. Awesome.

Okada

I have a US account on my UK Pro that I used once for a cheap GameStop deal for Dying Light when it came out.

Just checked it and it got the $10, so I used it to grab God of War 3 Remastered.

Electret

If you can't get your money, you know who to call.

jg-wentworth-i4.jpg

BigEmil

I have a US account on my UK Pro that I used once for a cheap GameStop deal for Dying Light when it came out.

Just checked it and it got the $10, so I used it to grab God of War 3 Remastered.
Was the $10 automatically added to your wallet or you had to click on the notification

Just got mine!

Getting Skyrim($25) and Mafia 3($30) from BB on Monday for early BF so that just leaves:

CODIW or Watchdogs 2 to use my code towards. Hmmmmmmmmm.................................

xtwo

Has anyone got a code that didnt have their PS4 set to primary? I gane share with my broke ass cousin lol. I swear he lucked out I've spent hundreds of dollars on games in the last 5 years.[/QUOTE

I bought pro day one but still have my ps4 set as primary. Haven't got any code yet

DirtyLarry

Do Season Passes generally go on sale on Black Friday?
I am thinking it makes sense just to wait for the sale regardless to see what is what, but I am primarily interested in using this money towards a Season Pass, either Watch Dogs 2 or Battlefield 1 Premium, but I am thinking the possibility of either going on sale for Black Friday is slim to none.

Your pro has to be associated with your primiary account. I made my pro my girlfriends primary and I signed onto her account and saw the credit.

Taker34

Banned
Thankfully had my NA account set as primary and used the $10 for a Mass Effect: Andromeda pre-order. I know pre-ordering is bad but I made a lot of unreasonable and expensive Mass Effect related purchases and haven't regretted one. Anyway, the point I was trying to make is I did this solely for the Andromeda theme. I won't miss my only chance to get my all time favorite gaming franchise theme this gen! Not again!

Top Bottom