• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Received $10 from Sony (Expire on Nov 30th)

crimilde

Banned
Got one too on my US account. I've been a member since 2011 fwiw. And have a Pro and PSVR. It's probably for the PS Store 10th anniversary celebration.

Got Life is Strange, and since I had some credit left, Dark Cloud 1 and 2.

Instant Thumper buy for PSVR. Thanks for the alert, GAF. I'm immune to paying attention to my dashboard alerts thanks to there always being 3-4 of them every time I turn on my system so I may not have noticed this by the 30th honestly.

Hexer06

Wow I actually got one! I do have a Pro if that matters. I used it to chip off a little more of Nioh Digital Deluxe version. :D

flozuki

Wait for PlayStation 10th Anniversary Sale for Week 3 and beyond. Once you accept the cash, they ain't taking it away anytime soon.

P.S. You're all welcome! I'm Oprah bitches!!1!1!1!11

When will week 3 start? I want Ratchet & Clank, but maybe it will be cheaper next week and I can add another title.

Eggbok

Found out I received $10 as well, is there a reason for this?
I do have a pro but my personal psn acc isn't even a year old yet.

Bustanen

Got the $10 on my secondary NA account. It was activated as primary and my main wasn't. Have PSVR and Pro too.

Any worthwhile PSVR games under $10 or should I wait for a sale?

Shoyz

Nothing on my end. Just bought a PS4 Pro a few days ago, missed out on every single one of these for years now.

nel e nel

Well I remember getting one in the box with my OG PS4, but nothing came with the pro. Maybe this is their way of extending that to you?

I just checked and I have nothing btw.

Yeah I got the same with my PS4 as well. I wonder how many people threw it out, though, thinking it was just a promo flyer or something.

Nothing :(

giphy.gif

JP

I got an error message when I logged in, which is a thing, I suppose. That was free.

EDIT:
I forgot, I also got Contra for free on the PS4 earlier in the week, no idea why. That means I got two things for free, so...
giphy.gif

Hey I just got it too! So when it says it expires by November 30, does it mean the code expires if you don't use the code by that date or can I just add it to my wallet and it'll be safe?

Lexxism

Hey I just got it too! So when it says it expires by November 30, does it mean the code expires if you don't use the code by that date or can I just add it to my wallet and it'll be safe?
Yes. The code expire on the 30th and it will be safe afterwards. I made a mistake on the title.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Yeah, pretty sure this is the 10th anniversary gift. Mods should change title to voucher expires, because the cash doesn't.

This almost pays for Gravity Rush remastered.

Also would make overwatch $20 this weekend. Hmmmm.

Top Bottom