• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reddit: leaked Paper Mario TTYD 3D? (Real or Fake)

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Obviously fake, why would someone have a what appears to be finished copy of a game that hasn't even been announced yet in any capability?

Fandangox

Ports as N3ds exclusives could be the actual rout they could follow, but it seems fake.
Btw, I'll never understand people reactions SO excited for ports. Don't want to seem harsh, me too I could actually enjoy ports (OOT e MM were pretty good), but still...

In this case specifically it'd at least pave the way to future Paper Mario games being again like the first two as opposed to the latest entries...

But I... just played through it with dolphin emulator last year. :(

It would be welcome, but I'd much rather take a new Paper Mario in the style of TTYD.

Fun fact: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games was first revealed just a few days prior to April 1st. That strikes me as a whole lot less plausible than this!

All of the English names of the Diamond and Pearl Pokemon and the towns and cities were also leaked on April 1st.

That was an interesting day.

E-phonk

Banned
Serious question: What off-screen videos or pictures have proven to be real leaks in the past?
Beyond good & evil 2 had a huge leak that I remember.

This looks fake, although it would make a lot of sense to fill the WiiU/3DS line-up with gamecube ports in 2016 while working on new software for the next-gen. PPTYD 3DS, F-zero GX 3D and Fire Emblem: PoR: WiiU edition, you know you'll want it.

Probably fake, screenshot looks too high in resolution on the top screen to me.

I would love to be proven wrong, though. Give me a TTYD remake to support so it can do well and we can get a new Paper Mario game proper! :D

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Palutena-in-smash was a recent one.

Nope, that was fake. The model was different than the actual one, and I believe the fakers even came out and admitted it. It was just a coincidence since we had the Gematsu rumors which mentioned her being in, and someone went with it.

We did get real leaks of Smash 4, of course, but in that situation is was close to the release and was footage taken from a monitor with the footage used by the ESRB, rather than someone actually just playing an unreleased, unannounced game on a 3DS.

den

has to be fake... I mean why not show actual gameplay instead of simply stopping at the title screen. why is it that the only actual in game media is an offscreen shot

Glad to see I wasn't the only one that read the title as Paper Metroid. There were a lot of confusing emotions for a second there.

Möre Nintendo remakes are a good thing. But I'd rather see Mario 64 released for the 3ds.

Super_Mario_64_DS_Coverart.png

This is probably fake, with that said, TTYD is one of the best games ever, fuck I want this so much.

And a sequel to TTYD that isn't fucking shit would be nice too.

SerTapTap

Tons of good Nintendo fakes so I won't believe it myself. This might be the first remaster that makes me feel a little eh. Remaking a game I've already played after like a decade of garbage non-sequels. What the fuck, Paper Mario crew.

AdanVC

After the Rayman DLC Smash fake megaton, that even the person who did it posted a damn tutorial in how he did it, I will not believe this. Sorryyy. Wish I could tho. TTYD is one of my favorite games on the GC :'(

pls b real

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
One of the stupidest things I did as a gamer was to sell off TTYD. I hope this is true.

How cool would it be if post-game you could go and recruit the original PM crew as non-canon bonus party members and there were way more post-game challenges on the challenge message board thing that required you to use the PM64 crew.

But this is probably fake... just interesting to humor the idea of bonus content.

Top Bottom