• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil TGS Special Stage Event Stream on Sep 17th (RE7, Vendetta, & More)

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
This sounds identical to the conference I tweeted about two days ago, except now open to the public.

If so, then indeed the Vendetta trailer will definitely be shown.

Though that raises the question then what the 30 minute 'first look at fear' RE7 thing is again. A Lantern demo playthrough? Well, we'll see.

Jawmuncher

Im still curious what got cut from the panel on that dinner scene. On the PS stream it goes past the trailer. But all we got was audio and no visual.

Dusk Golem

24126f7fd9c904ee98ef9be9ca0dbf60.png

Think they're talking about item boxes. That's one of the new screens too.

JayEH

I think even in Japan, since the series has always been based in the west. A lot of JP players still play with english and subtitles.

RE didn't even get Japanese VO for a mainline title until RE6 and even that was patched in a year after launch.

Dusk Golem

Wait, why does Japan get a Shotgun set for their pre-order. America gets a handgun set. I might have forgotten the shotgun set though, but I feel that's the first time I've seen that.

Kinsei

Banned
It makes sense. In the demo the bullets disappeared when you discarded them so we needed some way to store our items.

I'm regretting staying up for this. I was really hoping for something more substantial.

Wait, why does Japan get a Shotgun set for their pre-order. America gets a handgun set. I might have forgotten the shotgun set though, but I feel that's the first time I've seen that.

I think I saw the shotgun set in the last re.net email, so I think we get both.

Edit: Nvm, it was a Web article announcing it and the deluxe price increase.

Dusk Golem

I think they're moving onto the general RE event. I do wonder what the separate RE7 thing is tomorrow that goes on for 30 minutes titled, "the first look at fear". I'm betting a playthrough of the Lantern demo. I'll make a timer for this when it's done.

And they have Aunt Rhody playing in the background right now.

Jawmuncher

Keep forgetting it's September. So Capcom US has until the end of October to reveal the US Collectors Edition. After that it's probably not happening, unless they do some lame Capcom Store Exlcusive stuff.

We still don't know who sings that Aunt Rhody song.

I think they're moving onto the general RE event. I do wonder what the separate RE7 thing is tomorrow that goes on for 30 minutes titled, "the first look at fear". I'm betting a playthrough of the Lantern demo.

And they have Aunt Rhody playing in the background right now.

Yep, that was everything... no gameplay :/

Top Bottom