• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil TGS Special Stage Event Stream on Sep 17th (RE7, Vendetta, & More)

Jawmuncher

Oh the lantern demo again, but english this time.
At this point, we ain't getting anything new until PSX

The english VA seems a lot scarier than the japanese VA.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Seems they're recapping info. This seems to be the unedited Lantern gameplay footage with her talking though.

It doesn't even look good. It just seems so juvenile and out of place, especially in a conference.

Well there's Japanese cultural obsession with 'cuteness' (Kawaii and all that), which does not particularly translate well across cultures, but it still looks dumb in my eyes from a 'trying to look like a professional business' point of view.

Didn't the schedule mention a stage play?

12:25 to 13:10 – Resident Evil Special Stage Part 1: Resident Evil 7: biohazard Stage – Featuring Masachika Kawata (producer) and Tsuyoshi Kanada (producer). The latest information on the numbered Resident Evil game.

13:10 to 13:15 – Talk

13:20 to 13:50 – Resident Evil Special Stage Part 2: Resident Evil 20th Anniversary and Movie Contents Stage – Featuring Hiroyuki Kobayashi (producer) and Masachika Kawata (producer). A producer talk stage full of Resident Evil-related information. The laetst information on the live-action Resident Evil: The Final Chapter and the CG Resident Evil: Vendetta, too!

There's still 20ish minutes left but I don't think they're going to show us anything.

This is the stream for tomorrow:

11:10 to 11:40 – Resident Evil 7: biohazard Game Introduction – An introduction to Resident Evil 7: biohazard, due out on January 26, 2017. All for the sake of “fear.”

So much for waiting for TGS.

Jawmuncher

I'm starting to doubt we'll get anything at all.

Nah I think they know that for big events they gotta drop something.

E3 - Reveal
Gamescom - Lantern Trailer/Demo for attendees.
TGS - New Trailer, showing the lantern demo for all
So PSX should have another trailer probably.

Also the small update to the demo, seems to imply to me that we're in for another as well. Probably once again related to PSX.

Shredderi

It just feels like they're doing their best to not show the actual representative of full product gameplay :D. No recaps, no fuckery, just actual core gameplay loop that will be present in the final game. I know I'm being a bit impatient...

Jawmuncher

Marguerite referred to "she loves (wants?) you. She wants to be a family," Who's she?

Little girl?

That's the only character we know about that we at the same time don't know about. So more than likely.

----

Is tomorrow being streamed? I thought it wasn't?

chrono01

Eh, I'm not watching any more of these RE7 presentations. At this point, I might as well just wait until the game is released (if it's not delayed). They just keep re-hashing the same things over and over, similar to how in the demo they added another room and a few extra items that do nothing and that's it. It's just frustrating.

I'm still buying this game on Day One, but I've given up hope on seeing anything substantial from it until it's a month or so away from release.

Top Bottom