• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil TGS Special Stage Event Stream on Sep 17th (RE7, Vendetta, & More)

well if it ends up being there cool but right now even as a big RE fan I'm not rushing to pre order right now off what I'm seeing.

Well, you probably shouldn't pre-order a game anyway.

If it's good, just buy it when it's released. People will get the game early + the review embargo will probably lift before the game launches.

JayEH

Well, you probably shouldn't pre-order a game anyway.

If it's good, just buy it when it's released. People will get the game early + the review embargo will probably lift before the game launches.

Yeah you're right. I just want my fears quelled as soon as possible haha.

Archtreyz

I really want to see gameplay. I've been ecstatic with what they've shown so far, and Capcom hasn't made a mainline Resident Evil game I haven't loved, so I trust for them to make a game I'll enjoy, but I am very curious to see how it actually plays.

Yeah you're right. I just want my fears quelled as soon as possible haha.

Well, I think it's pretty safe to assume this is going to be pretty different than all RE games before it.

BUT it is going to have some level of combat, exploration, and puzzle solving. Plus the supposed leak confirms some other stuff
(like boss battles)

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
68899dfcb4b172bec17cc5c614e27a98.png

Delicious dinner.

Seems RE engine talk.

These are great. But how about we get to the new stuff.

They are seriously going through the history of the marketing of this game?

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Like, I can't say I don't like sexy/silly designs in games (depending on the context), but dressing up an actual woman like that to sell a product kinda smacks of the 90s game industry, at least in an American context.

It doesn't even look good. It just seems so juvenile and out of place, especially in a conference.

Quick, someone download the Google translate app and run the photos through them!

go tell aunt rhody

wait, is this new?

doesn't look new.

Top Bottom