• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar Games to reveal new projects "soon"

When will Rockstar's soon to be announced project be released?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugenjin

GTA 5 remastered.

J/K I hope more heists because they were some of the most fun I've ever had in any multiplayer.

Also RDR2. It's already been too long.

MrS

Banned
Praying for: Max Payne 4
Would be satisfied with: A new Red Dead
Will avoid: A new L.A. Noire, because the first one was garbage

Compsiox

Banned
Partnering with EA to use Frostbite for the next GTA and Agent and a brand new IP, King of Glades.

That would be amaze.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Give us that glorious current gen Red Dead! You must do it for the people and "soon." I hope they reveal at E3. :::)

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Let them dream...
DeYlO12.jpg
"All around me are familiar faces...Worn out faces..."

RowdyReverb

I'd like to see Rockstar take on a sci-fi setting. Maybe a retro-futuristic thing with ray guns and flying saucers.

Or another Red Dead. Whatever

Idk if people are asking for Agent because it's another exclusive(f it's still in development and still exclusive of course)to add more ammo for silly console wars, or because it's Rockstar and they make great games...? We have NOTHING on Agent. lol no clue what the game is supposed to be and people are still wishing Rockstar would release it.

I'm ready for Agent.

I've never played RDR but I'll take a RDR2 as well.

Idk if people are asking for Agent because it's another exclusive(f it's still in development and still exclusive of course)to add more ammo for silly console wars, or because it's Rockstar and they make great games...? We have NOTHING on Agent. lol no clue what the game is supposed to be and people are still wishing Rockstar would release it.
It was a game that was going to be made by R*. That is all that needs to be said.

It's hilarious, all we have to go off of is an old shitty logo.

Duraigo

Most likely it will be the next Red Dead. But as a dreamer, I'm hoping for the sequel or spiritual successor to Max Payne.

213372bu

Banned
Possible: Bully 2, Agent, Red Dead R

Bat-shit-insane-never-will-happen: LA Noire 2 that doesn't have the faults of the original

Oh snap. So before E3, during E3 or actually after? Man I can't wait.

Rockstar Games announcements always manage to make me hyped as hell.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
A new red dead is a certainty. A new red dead with a native american female protagonist is an impossibility

I remember back then when some people thought we were getting a native american protag for GTAV solely because of the V's dollar motif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom