• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: ACIV: Black Flag is sub-1080p on Xbox One

N30RYU

qwZezOY.png

o_O'

Rub a little bit of water in your eyes, squint them, then move away from your TV about 6 feet. It will look the same.

In all seriousness, Conrad is so salty at Microsoft. WTF Happened?

Somewhat expected.

If this were revealed a week or two ago, this would be a huge deal. However, at this point, my expectations for the native resolutions of X1 multiplats is so low that I would be more surprised to hear of one running at 1080.

Normally I would say we were being petty with this resolution talk but when you ask me to pay $100 more than your competitor for your machine I expect $100 worth EXTRA performance not less. Oh sorry, I'm in India which is obviously a shitty third world country and not the 2nd fastest growing economy so Microsoft has no interest us.

Wow, didn't know that picture was allowed round these parts.

This isn't even shocking news, everyone knew it would receive the worst of the multiplats from day one™

Crackbone

Well, much of what has been said can be twisted and made seem reasonable.

This is just beyond stupid.

I have a feeling it's about to get much worse over the next 2 weeks as the consoles get out into the wild.

Incoming major resolution deflections by MS.

People can't tell the difference anyway

Sit further away from your TV

720p was intentional for balance

Some people say 720p looks better than 1080p

It about the gameplay not graphics anyway

Have you seen Titanfall?

Am I doing it right???

You forgot:

You realize you will see every game in 1080p as your output right?

jaypah

Ha, that's awesome.

WOW xboxone really is going to be my exclusive box only if this continues, im not paying the same price for a game that is better on my other console.

Oh yeah, I chalked that up a while back. I don't play a lot of online games with the same people so going from 360 being my main console with PS3 as an exclusive box to the opposite with 180/PS4 will have zero bearing on my experience.

Top Bottom