• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: First look at Watch Dogs 2’s new protagonist

Which iconic clothing item would you most like to purchase on uPlayFashion?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Warxard

Banned
He looks Asian-American. If so, good. At least not generic white dude.

If this were any other developer, I would've expected the worst of the characterization if this is really an Asian-American.

But Ubisoft seems to be pretty on-the-ball on not making cringey ass, trope filled PoCs.

Hanmik

the proportions of the hands are so strange..

symlioR.png

and the one that is holding the phone is much bigger, even though it is further away..

Wish it was more like Elliot from Mr. Robot (hoodie, dark clothes as "urban camo" to blend in).

Based on this pic we instead have Hipster Hacker 2.0.

I haven't seen Mr. Robot, but I've heard excellent things. I hope people at Ubisoft watched it, since it should be a huge influence on a game like Watch_Dogs. However, this game was probably in development well before the show's first season ended.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Also, please for the love of God, tell me that he has a man-bun under that hat.

Speaking as someone who does not Tweet, what is the etiquette on how many hashtags is too many? Jesus Christ. #poster #confused #NotTheNumber #It'sFuckinTuesday #yolo #GAF4lif3 #midgetGlasses #smallhandsbigdingdong

Kusagari

So he's got an iconic hat, iconic scarf, iconic glasses with no lenses, iconic jeans that look backward and an iconic rolled up bomber jacket.

Ubisoft has reinvented the iconic game here.

Top Bottom