• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: The Last Guardian Appearing at E3 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourMyle

h4bDq3n.gif

Now that the PS4 is out, I can see it resurfacing. We know it's still/back into development since they explicitly said so. Whether people still care and haven't moved on is another question though. I'd be lying if I said I was still still excited. It's one of the games I got a PS3 for, and my expectations have been snowballing for almost a full generation. I know this is a little unfair to throw in its face, but it's sadly the reality I'm faced with. Who knows, maybe expecting disappointment at this point is just what I need to offset the built-up expectations?

--edit--
I just realised I'm pretty sure I've been saying roughly the same thing for three years in a row now. Sigh. :/

I'm already on the Project Beast Hype Train (PBHT). Might aswell take a quick detour to jump on the The Last Guardian Hype Train (TLGHT). All these train trips. I should bring something to eat.

HowZatOZ

Banned
I never got to play Ico or Shadow of Colossus before selling my PlayStation 3, which is a shame because they always looked super interesting. Hopefully this is shown at E3, and hopefully it does well enough in sales.

liquidtmd

Banned
Kinect dropped, Watch Dogs Rez confirmed

TLG rumoured ohohohohoohoohoohohoh Shenmue 3, HL3, FFVII remake inevitably next

Human Sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria

We all know TLG has moved over to PS4 but Sony had no incentive to show it at E3 until yesterday. With XB1's price drop, people are looking at Sony to make a move and if this was showed at E3 with a release date, that would be huge move by Sony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom