• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scalebound, Crackdown and Quantum Break at Gamescom

Prine

Banned
Gamescom the real e3. He did say they'll have as much to show at Gamescom as E3 - which i hope means lots of new exclusives!

Personally, im hoping a triumphant return of Rare ips. What is that sexy bastard up to.

Mine01

nooo-o.gif

RoKKeR

In that case, interested to see what they have in store for the conference. Let's see big premiers and unveils, would have been boring to have 10 minute demos for each of these games to be honest.

But let me go ahead and jump to the most negative conclusion imagine able.

Servbot24

Banned
Are you ready for third party deals, DLC exclusivity announcements and lots of and lots of CG trailers that may or may not actually become, well, games...

I'd also expect there to be a 10 minute Division demo up there too.

This better not be a conference for a caricature of American gamers. :/

Kayant

The upside to this is GC won't be E3 2.0 like it was last year. Interested to see how crackdown is being handled and how that demo from build translates in a game environment.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Ok, now I really want to know what they're going to show at their E3 press conference, didn't expect Scalebound to be Gamescom bound (heh).

Randomizer

Well thats encouraging for Scalebound. Games gonna die a death just like The Wonderful 101. Poor Kamiya can't catch a break.

Toki767

All the games people got excited for at their E3 conference last year are just not even around this year.

That's kind of crazy.

This shit seriously pisses me off. I can kind of understand Quantum Break, since it wasn't at last E3 either...but Scalebound debuted at E3. We've already waited an entire year with no info about this game.

My MS hype is now deflated. I was seriously looking forward to Monday because of that game .

VinFTW

Well thats encouraging for Scalebound. Games gonna die a death just like The Wonderful 101. Poor Kamiya can't catch a break.
Holy hell the overreactions and jumping to conclusions in this thread is downright hilarious.

Gonna bookmark the fuck out of this thread.

Anyways, people complained they didn't take gamescom seriously enough when Sony best show was GC. Now they're taking it seriously and people are upset.

DevilFox

Somehow I don't think they have big surprises for E3, there's a lot to show anyway with 3rd party games and stuff. At least they'll own the Gamescom since Sony will not even hold a conference there and they'll give me an excuse to watch it.

Liamc723

This is a good thing!

I'm excited to see all the new game announcements. I watch E3 mainly for new games, not ones already revealed.

I think that means a strong focus on third party... I cannot understand the logic of having PvZ:Garden Warfare at the conference and not have Quantum Break, that is first party.

Top Bottom