• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus announced for PS4/Vita

SerTapTap

Speaking of the west, are we going to do a proper import OT for Estival? I'll be getting it when it ships, and the LTTP thread for SK2 doesn't entirely serve the same purpose as an OT

I feel like I shouldnt even enter the SK or DOA threads at work because nine times outta ten theres always boobie pictures. :l

As long as they're not at the very top/bottom of the page I'm pretty good at not scrolling over suspicious images

I hope we get the games this year. No news on it yet.

EV isn't even out in Japan yet, and for the time being Xseed seems to have their plate full woth others titles anyway... it's always good to have some diversity :)

We will see by the end of the year, maybe ;)

Is that a real thing? I'm also not sure how that'd work out considering DoA's increasingly realistic art style/lack of art style

Yes, it is, but we dont know to what extent it is. We dont know if its character cross overs or costume cross overs or what. It was part of one of the official teasers for Last Round put out by Team Ninja.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I thought Honoka was the (spiritual) contribution of SK to DOA. I may be wrong ;p

Part of me felt that way, especially with the glove tease, the proportions, and the voice... but the actual end design seemed a little too vanilla for Nan's character designs. I also think they would've mentioned it during the reveal.

ShinMaruku

Was this the link posted previously? Didnt want to open it while at work... :l oh god oh god

http://gematsu.com/2015/01/senran-k...ots-show-updated-dressing-room-purpuru-finish

Yeah it was.
SKEV_01-19-15.jpg

Cream

Banned
EV isn't even out in Japan yet, and for the time being Xseed seems to have their plate full woth others titles anyway... it's always good to have some diversity :)

We will see by the end of the year, maybe ;)

Easy for you to say, you japanese understander!

ShinMaruku

Don't think they can start translation until the game is done. So we should be getting some info after the game goes gold in Japan.

Top Bottom