• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus announced for PS4/Vita

Given that with the dlc and decent sales there is no way it does not come to the US. The games sold pretty well didn't they?

Yes and no : around 40k first week if memory serves, which is not bad for a Japanese niche game, but as MAQL printed maybe the double of carts, I believe that for them it underperformed. To be fair the game really lacked a marketing push from the editor (SV was released at the same time the anime series was airing, for example), I hope they won't repeat the same error.

ShinMaruku

Oh they are great, they force you to play differently. Or I abuse them trying to tank for Rin to juggle them. Rin and Daidouji are insane. XD

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
New clothes ripping mechanic:
Instead of having icons that hide certain parts of the body after a costume break, the PuruPuru Finish will instead have a mysterious ray of light that barely covers them instead. The catch is that certain conditions will need to be met in order to activate it.

Some examples of these conditions include slipping on soap and falling down, getting caught on cherry blossoms, and other humorous situations that will bring out the censoring rays of light.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2015/01/1...new-costume-break-system/#DEzmY2ViRVVtATHp.99

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
yay
d6qIWYW.jpg

Eolz

Crimson squad best squad!
As it's the only squad, nobody will say anything against this statement :p

Jathaine

Gessen and Hebijo are my jams.

Queen Murakumo and the girls are all fly honies.
Then you got the lovely Miyabi, Imu's a hanger on but she's grown on me. Murasaki and I could be friends as long as she gets over her hangups about guys and we all know Ryona's got it goin' on.

Its the original girls that I can't really get down with.

...cept Haruka and Asuka (probably only 'cause we have the same b-day so I immediately felt some sort of attachment)

SerTapTap

Personally I don't think any school is flat out better than any other. There's a lot of hit and miss in all of them.

At least for me they pretty much all have That One Character at the least. I guess it's kind of a good thing, it's very hard for someone to like ALL of the personalities since they have a pretty decent selection of them

Top Bottom