• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus announced for PS4/Vita

ShinMaruku

I find most schools to have endaring characters. Gessen stand out because how they tie to the others and themselves. Them being orphans and having
Hanzo as a secret teacher
really made them stand out to me. Also they are just so varied and cool.

ShinMaruku

You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits.

A proverb I found on a Japanese/Hong Kong flick.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
cz0dAm5.png

AQd9Eys.png
What a cutie.

and

0lDWlDa.jpg

SerTapTap

I learnt today that Katsuragi was initially intended to be the main heroine of the first game. Just imagining what could have been... *_*

Noooo why did we get generic Asuka instead. Maybe we could have been spared the insufferable Sonic vs Shadow style ""rivalry"" angle too. Are those Manga available anywhere that doesn't charge a billion dollars for shipping?

There is a manga someone of the main girls as kindergartners. Anyone know which one it is?

It's the Senran Enji manga. I bought without really knowing what to expect, and it's kind of funny in a cute way :)

That would actually make sense to me. Katsuragi also shares the same birthday as Takaki.

Noooo why did we get generic Asuka instead. Maybe we could have been spared the insufferable Sonic vs Shadow style ""rivalry"" angle too. Are those Manga available anywhere that doesn't charge a billion dollars for shipping?

And it would mean that Hikage would be promoted to the rank of prime antagonist AS IT SHOULD BE !

As to what to expect... The Harem King ending in Bon Appétit would probably be canon.

Have you played 2? Those two have the best dual special imo

I didn't mexed their friendship level yet. But yes, agreed, I like the pair ever since the Spark manga, they have a really nice dynamic going on, even if it's a bit classic (fire and ice).

I bought mine at a local Japanime store. Ive seen them at popular chain stores too like
Barnes and Noble and the ones that are always in the malls (forget their name).

Corgi

Banned
man, I still need to beat versus... just feels like such a slog after doing the first group's one... maybe i should just do everything on Normal.

Game needs more incentive to play... would be neat if it had some sort of skill system and gear to craft etc.

Eolz

The Marvelous Europe twitter shared that famitsu article.
Would be nice if this might be mean they're planning for a release this year (with SK2)

Would be nice if this might be mean they're planning for a release this year (with SK2)

They should wait until I get a PS4 dammit. =/
Looks like I might need a bigger TV too. What's with everyone going up a cup-size?

SerTapTap

I bought mine at a local Japanime store. Ive seen them at popular chain stores too like
Barnes and Noble and the ones that are always in the malls (forget their name).

(Claptrap voice) Physical stores? Noooooooooo

Not sure any of ours, that haven't closed, stock non-english manga., or were the earlier ones translated? I wasn't aware of this until an hour ago

They should wait until I get a PS4 dammit. =/
Looks like I might need a bigger TV too. What's with everyone going up a cup-size?

Obviously this is the game you get a PS4 for, then

And maybe they're just trying to show more differentiation ingame? I noticed on the wiki there's a bit of variance in cup size (still all huge) but ingame they all look like they have pretty much the same chest model. And lack-of-a-butt model.

I didn't mexed their friendship level yet. But yes, agreed, I like the pair ever since the Spark manga, they have a really nice dynamic going on, even if it's a bit classic (fire and ice).

My comprehension is not at a point where I even realized there was a friendship level, but if that affects the dual attacks I don't think theirs can be too hard to get since I almost never use Ikaruga but still have a really entertaining combo attack when using that pair.

My comprehension is not at a point where I even realized there was a friendship level, but if that affects the dual attacks I don't think theirs can be too hard to get since I almost never use Ikaruga but still have a really entertaining combo attack when using that pair.

You are right, it may be unlocked later if I remember correctly (once you are in Kyoto ?).
Damn and want to go back to SK2 and try this combo now :D

We need context immediately.

Takaki have heard of Mortal Kombat and fatalities, and have decided to add his own inimitable spin.

Jawmuncher

My guess has been that SK2 this year for NA&EU with Estival Versus next year for NA&EU. All of the releases have been pretty slow compared to bigger devs which makes sense.

(Claptrap voice) Physical stores? Noooooooooo

Not sure any of ours, that haven't closed, stock non-english manga., or were the earlier ones translated? I wasn't aware of this until an hour ago

Obviously this is the game you get a PS4 for, then

And maybe they're just trying to show more differentiation ingame? I noticed on the wiki there's a bit of variance in cup size (still all huge) but ingame they all look like they have pretty much the same chest model. And lack-of-a-butt model.

Mine are all english translated.

SerTapTap

My guess has been that SK2 this year for NA&EU with Estival Versus next year for NA&EU. All of the releases have been pretty slow compared to bigger devs which makes sense.

Dekamori was a very short window, comperable to a bigger Japanese release, really. The issue is more Xseed was years behind to start with, I think.

Unfortunately for me as long as they include figures only in the Japanese releases I'll end up buying those instead of games I can understand.

SerTapTap

Eolz

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing, but who knows. Recent successes of Sk in the west might have pushed an earlier localization work, and thus we might get EV really late in 2015.

Top Bottom