• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shenmue 3. E3. Fund now or leave gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maligna

Banned
BRINGER THY DORITO'S AND DELIVER US MOUNTAIN DEW !

GgRSBWT.jpg

THE POPE HASt SPOKE'TH!

Could it be that everyone is just now discovering Yu Suzuki has a twitter account?

Sweep14

Clickbait article by jeuxvideo.com... Come on now people: Yu Suzuki directing a game being developed by Quantic Dreams team...This is bullshit. I can hear David Cage and Guillaume De Fondaumiere laughing non stop from their office reading those rumors.

MUnited83

For you.
I'd love if the Quantic Dream was true. Just don't let Cage write it and it will be fucking awesome and one of best graphical showcases in years.

Clickbait article by jeuxvideo.com... Come on now people: Yu Suzuki directing a game being developed by Quantic Dreams team...This is bullshit. I can hear David Cage and Guillaume De Fondaumiere laughing non stop from their office reading those rumors.

I know.

People are setting themselves up for crushing disappointment.

It's PSX levels of unrealistic expectations lol

I know.

Nope there is no Crash hints going on. And no FFVIIR. We are firmly sticking to reality and only hyping Shenmue and TLG this time around.

Learned our lesson we have

Jomjom

Banned
I know.

I think it's magnitudes worse than that. I wonder if people will ever learn. Well I guess there are new people born everyday so maybe the people who fall for these things year after year are actually not the same people. I really hope they are not the same people...

By now I'd be amazed if there were just simply rereleases of the two Shenmue games announced for any platform. Even that would make this tease pay off.

Nope there is no Crash hints going on. And no FFVIIR. We are firmly sticking to reality and only hyping Shenmue and TLG this time around.

Learned our lesson we have

Haha people were expecting FFVII Remake though at PSX.

Anyone who expects to see Crash again is also deluded.

He will forever be locked in Activision's basement.

Shenmue is unrealistic as those two. It's a dead franchise.
Only TLG makes sense as it's in active development.

I think it's magnitudes worse than that. I wonder if people will ever learn. Well I guess there are new people born everyday so maybe the people who fall for these things year after year are actually not the same people. I really hope they are not the same people...

These crazy expectations are what will make people say "well that was a lame E3".

I get the hopes for a Shenmue revival but it's better to go into these conferences with zero expectations of such an outlandish game being shown.

can someone get this translated?
http://www.jeuxactu.com/e3-2015-sony-va-annoncer-shenmue-3-et-ca-sera-une-exclu-ps4-99098.htm

it sounds like we're getting more than what we bargained for...

"Shenmue 3 is one of the biggest sea snakes in the history of video games, the Arles par excellence. It is now almost fifteen years that fans await a sequel to the first two games developed by SEGA Dreamcast, then the first Xbox name. Today, talking about Shenmue 3 returns to talk about Half-Life 3: something completely hopeless, that makes millions of gamers drooling but that will never happen. And yet. According to our information, Shenmue 3 is indeed a reality. The game will be presented at E3 2015: this will be exclusive to the PS4, with Yu Suzuki in charge!"

At least thats what i got from the google translator...
IGNORE THIS SITE..

Ignore it.
i'm serious , they only are copy-pasting what everyone has discussed here and presenting them as news.

It's not a confirmation.
I repeat: it's NOT.

Edit : heck even the comments on the articles are mocking "this"...

Xpliskin

Speaking of OSTs I have never for the life of me found the "dobuita" shenmue ambient track neither on the web or albums.

Prove me wrong.

Chibits12

Banned
Most likely it's going to be a Shenmue HD collection, Sega has to capture the attention of many new gamers first who aren't quite familiar with Shenmue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom