• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shia LaBeouf slashes own face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuphead

Banned
NOPE2.gif

What the fuck is wrong with this guy. Fucking shove him into a mental ward already.

What a disgusting comment. I hope none of your friends or family ever have mental or psychological disorders in their lifetime and have to rely on you for assistance.

Sliver

When Daniel Day Lewis does this stuff for roles it's all gravy, but once Shia tries it out he's a weirdo fuck-up who needs to be admitted? What.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
That dude on Oz did that 15 years ago.
That's right. I forgot about that.

But is this experience going to make the movie any better?

Maybe?

I dunno. He was pretty good in Charlie Countryman.

Amir0x

Banned
When Daniel Day Lewis does this stuff for roles it's all gravy, but once Shia tries it out he's a weirdo fuck-up who needs to be admitted? What.

Daniel Day-Lewis self-injured himself for a role!? Getting a tooth pulled and slashing his face repeatedly!?

I mean he and other actors have done the "no shower" thing, but um... I think that's relatively harmless compared to this.

I don't care, stop attention whoring Shia.
I have no doubt he's doing this for the attention, and that there's nothing wrong with him aside from an overinflated ego.

Bloodrage

Banned
lol Shit LeTurd, no amount of "real cuts" are going to make up for your terrible acting and shameless plagiarism and fake art. Just stop.

andycapps

Lebouf has a pattern of strange behavior. Lebouf seems to be doing one thing after another to get attention from people. Daniel Day Lewis is extremely eccentric and private with his life. And DDL is in another league of acting. The two could not be more different.

xam3l

If I was the director, I would fire him.

Its called acting for some reason. He's harming himself without purpose, he's not even a great actor to pull this kind of stunts.

riotous

Banned
The actors who have dropped tons of weight quickly have done way more permanent damage to themselves than a few cuts on the face do. Permanent heart damage I believe being one aspect.

They get tons of praise. That's even if they aren't the greatest actors in the world.

Although to be fair stories about Shia usually come off as attention grabs from someone struggling with issues.

DDL isn't also notorious for doing crazy weird fucked up things in his every day life though.

DDL is someone who does crazy shit to get in character for movies.

Shia is someone who is crazy and happens to be in movies.
What a disgusting comment. I hope none of your friends or family ever have mental or psychological disorders in their lifetime and have to rely on you for assistance.
Actually putting him in a mental ward would probably help him quite a bit. He could get psychiatric help there. I don't see what's disgusting about putting someone who probably has psychiatric problems in a place where people with psychiatric problems are supposed to go to get help.

DDL just sat in a wheelchair for a few months to pretend to be paralyzed, he didn't actually sever his spine. His worst crime is pestering his wife with fake voices for months on end. When he's not in the middle of a role he's this quiet, humble guy, not a self-important narcissist. That's the difference.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't think DDL would be so crazy as to potentially scar his own face for a role. He also recognized the need to take a hiatus from acting because his methods are taxing.

Camp Lo

Banned

What's wrong with putting him in a group home (typically what mental wards are called now)? It would do him a world of good.

jett

D-Member

I don't understand, wouldn't signing him into a mental hospital to get the help he needs be what's best for him?

freddy

Banned
Hmm, the last thread had quite a few posts saying he was trolling everyone. I wonder what he does next to make us all look like fools.

It isn't like he cut until skin was falling off his face leaving a disfiguring scar. Just looked like a small cut in the video. It's kinda gross that he just whipped out a pocket knife though.

daniels

Hmm at first i tought everything he does is simply a "I Hope Senpai Will Notice Me" kind of thing... but going this far is a lil... i guess he has some problems of his own hopefully he talks to a professional about this before he gets worse.

studyguy

Get that boy some help god damn.
Pretty sure most people took it as acting out, this is pretty bad.
I mean he gets attention but smh shit's fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom