• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shia LaBeouf slashes own face

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveHorizon

poop meter feature creep
Can someone make a GIF of Shia LaBeouf as Louis Stevens swimming in that huge pot of chili, but turn the chili into his own blood and add a cut to his face? Thanks in advance. Bonus points if you can shop the rest of the cast of the tank movie onto any onlookers in the GIF.

Tesseract

Banned
good on him if it improves his character, a few face cuts ain't no thing.

i like him, and most of his movies. the plagiarism stuff is whatever, it's in the past.

VARIA

It seems like he's trying hard to prove to people that he's a good, dedicated actor but he's just coming across as unstable.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
1412536235680_wps_39_dvus0.jpg

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
What about the movies after that, Shia? They don't require scars.

Depending on the scar, you can get rid of some of those with some plastic surgery if I remember right.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
wait so he slashed his face with a knife, and the team just said "fuck it" and kept filming? And they let him open new wounds during further filming? Am I missing something?

SmokyDave

Still can't get over that fact. Teeth are so precious. Why would you want to mess that up. To each his own I guess.
He can always get an implant afterwards.

I definitely question the ethics of a dentist that would remove a healthy tooth though.

Grizzo

He can always get an implant afterwards.

I definitely question the ethics of a dentist that would remove a healthy tooth though.

You're right, but if you have the choice of just keeping your real tooth... I think you should just keep it. You gotta be more careful with implants. But that's just my opinion. Maybe he doesn't value his teeth as much as I do!

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
That kid is going to end up offing himself.

This shit hasn't been funny for a while now. He clearly needs help.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Has he actually been good in anything? It wouldn't sound as crazy if he was actually a good actor, but he has been wooden and unconvincing in anything I have seen him in.

You're right, but if you have the choice of just keeping your real tooth... I think you should just keep it. You gotta be more careful with implants. But that's just my opinion. Maybe he doesn't value his teeth as much as I do!

He can probably afford a thousand tooth implants. Normal folk like you and me, we can't.

Shia is reaching god tier.

I say that fully aware that all this is a result of him doubling down on some bullshit rational to justify his plagiarism of Daniel Clowes. Daniel Clowes being one of my favorite writers & Illustrators of all time.

As far as I'm concerned that's a great origin story for Shia 2.0, he's the asshole that dared to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom