• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shia LaBeouf slashes own face

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkuMifune

Banned
Just looks like a little prick

tumblr_lymkyaUXKA1ro1ke5o1_500.gif

This dude is goin fuckin nuts and we are all witnesses to it. He's gonna have a breakdown on all sorts of crazy levels pretty soon I bet.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
He can always get an implant afterwards.

I definitely question the ethics of a dentist that would remove a healthy tooth though.

Yeah, I don't get this either. I mean, I've purposely had cosmetic dentistry for a reverse snaggletooth that essentially re-crowned one of my incisors, but that's a bit different than having the dentist yank the thing.

This is how you fuck up the production designer's job. Now they have to hide the thing for the scenes that happen before.

Worse thing is, however, the make up artists had to depend on him to do their job for them because they can't honestly be expected to reopen the cut.

Grizzo

He can probably afford a thousand tooth implants. Normal folk like you and me, we can't.

Oh I'm not talking about how expensive it is. I'm sure he could replace all his teeth if he wanted to and get a nice set of porcelain veneers too. I was just saying that it's better to keep your real teeth for as long as you can.

Implants are fantastic and just show how science and medicine have come a long way since the days dentist were pulling you tooth without any anesthesia, but ultimately, they will never be able to replace the good and healthy teeth you were born with in my opinion.

Skeyser

The actors who have dropped tons of weight quickly have done way more permanent damage to themselves than a few cuts on the face do. Permanent heart damage I believe being one aspect.

They get tons of praise. That's even if they aren't the greatest actors in the world.

Although to be fair stories about Shia usually come off as attention grabs from someone struggling with issues.

Another thing is that make-up artists are really good these days. I don't think they'd have trouble making realistic looking scars, so it's really stupid and short sighted of him to go and permanently scar his face.

Weight loss/gain is a lot harder to fake.

agrajag

Banned
Dude needs help. Pretty shocking tthat everyone in the production was ok with him and let him go on. I mean, besides the mental health aspect, he could have gotten really bad infections and fall seriously ill.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
*sigh* I used to really like Shia, and unlike most I enjoyed him in the Transformers movies and always defended him. Now he's the male Lindsay Lohan, and everyone is too busy pointing and laughing at him or using him for his money to get him the help he really needs :(

FourMyle

Used to love Even Stevens when I was a tween. Never would have thought he'd get so big in Hollywood. Never would have thought he'd lose it like this

Hopefully he doesn't end up like Dusty Rhodes forehead.

Did this guy fuck Megan Fox, I need to know whether to dislike him or not

Lord Fagan

Isn't it about time Even Stevens lost everything fully funding his own indie film that he starred in, wrote, and directed?

Qvoth

ok now he's truly lost it
i thought all the dumb shit he did recently was just for publicity's sake, but after this he really needs help now

I can't tell if he's having a drawn out breakdown, or if he's just desperate to stay in the limelight

It's probably a mental breakdown that's taken it's time over the past few months. He's probably already having delusions about life in itself, and before we know it, he's gonna fuckin go nuts on himself or some people. Or he could be trying to stay relevant in an odd fashion. But cutting your fucking face with a knife for a damn movie? That screams crazy to me.

Who

Banned
I feel so bad for him :/

Hollywood often fucks up otherwise normal people. Ecspecially child stars. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom