• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shots fired at Police during Dallas Police anti-violence protest (5 officers killed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
Only questions I'm gonna be looking for answers atm.

Who shot first?

How many civilians have been shot?

How many cops have been shot?

Who are the suspects?

Afterwards people should start debating other stuff

Qblivion

Officer down?

This is really gonna turn into civil war 2 soon isnt it?

The police force wont stand for this.

nah. the media will be obsessed with it for about a month, trump will say some awful shit, thinkpieces will be written, then most people will forget about it.

same thing that happened with ferguson.

ezekial45

Banned
Fucking horrible. It seemed like everyone there was in support of the protest, even the police.

Awful way for this to go down. We're back at square one, now.

akira28

Why is it weird that the local PD was supporting a protest?

Or are you trying to suggest some false flag conspiracy BS?

yes the police are shooting their own brothers from office buildings.... no my friend, I just think it's weird for police to be live blogging a protest. And was it supposed to be in support? Ok cool, I guess, still weird.

cr0w

Old Member
Yes my friend . Violence bred violence . It is the rule of nature , lets hope the police understand tht the minorities would not stay put down taking all this racisme without ''talking back''.

Knock this fucking shit off.

EDIT: this is 2016, the fact that this is still happening in my country, and indeed getting worse, is a goddamn affront to humanity.

antonz

yes the police are shooting their own brothers from office buildings.... no my friend, I just think it's weird for police to be live blogging a protest. And was it supposed to be in support? Ok cool, I guess, still weird.

Dallas PD was being really chill about the whole thing. Tweeting about the event etc.

Mr. X

Watch them blame it on #blacklivesmatter

Hope they catch the fuckwit who opened fire. Police were standing with them in support. Hopefully this sour the movement.

ezekial45

Banned
please don't be a black suspect, please don't be a black suspect, please don't be a black suspect, please don't be a black suspect, please don't be a black suspect, please don't be a black suspect, please don't be a black suspect, please don't be a black suspect, please don't be a black suspect, please don't be a black suspect, please don't be a black suspect, please don't be a black suspect.

What the fuck at that Facebook video

please don't be a black suspect, please don't be a black suspect, please don't be a black suspect, please don't be a black suspect, please don't be a black suspect, please don't be a black suspect, please don't be a black suspect, please don't be a black suspect, please don't be a black suspect, please don't be a black suspect, please don't be a black suspect, please don't be a black suspect.

How about please don't be dead, officer? I get what you're doing, it's bordering on a joke, but Do you really think it matters whether the shooter in this case is white or black? It doesn't.

This isn't really surprising

Another one

HiiiLife

Unfortunate but I can't say I'm surprised people are pushed to the point they retaliated, if that even is the case.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
My wife is out getting drunk and celebrating her friend's bachelor party in New Orleans this weekend. We both travel all the time for work, together and apart. But gotta be honest, this is the first time I've ever legitimately been worried for her safety. :-(

I know this is in a completely different state and different terms; but there's just an aura of unrest.

akira28

almost doesn't matter, someone is trying to start the fire. Police are already on edge from honestly anyone not in blue.

My wife is out getting drunk and celebrating her friend's bachelor party in New Orleans this weekend. We both travel all the time for work, together and apart. But gotta be honest, this is the first time I've ever legitimately been worried for her safety. :-(

I know this is in a completely different state and different terms; but there's just an aura of unrest.
I live in NOLA and the police there are generally respected, it's the rest of Louisiana that has problems. She'll be alright :)

Pagusas

Elden Member
I live in Frisco (northern suburbs) and have coworkers living over there. I hope this doesn't escalate anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom