• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls DLC Crowdsourcing - Completed, $829,829 raised, 4+1 characters funded

I mean characters like painwheel, peacock, and Mrs.Fortune. It's cool to have a bizarre character here and there, but when everyone is a freak of nature, they can't really stand out as being the crazy or weird one, like Blanka..... In other words I need more boobs!!

joe2187

Banned
kind of want some more normal looking characters. There is enough freaking looking bitches as it is.

I love freaking looking bitches

I mean characters like painwheel, peacock, and Mrs.Fortune. It's cool to have a bizarre character here and there, but when everyone is a freak of nature, they can't really stand out as being the crazy or weird one, like Blanka..... In other words I need more boobs!!

female-blanka.jpg

Those new Squiggly animations are sick. And the whole tombstone thing is clever and looks amazing.

Yeah the animations are fantastic and the multiple tomb stone idea is really neat. Can't wait to see how the tombstone "hops around"

To those who didn't catch the stream, new stuff added to Squigly this week :

-Blocking animation
-Pushblocking animation
-Jab animation
-Throw animation

As a Peacock player, Big Band potentially having parries is the scariest thing ever.

Roubjon

Damn, all this is exciting. I love any parry mechanic in any game, and it would be pretty rad if they can manage to make it work with Big Band.

Yeah the animations are fantastic and the multiple tomb stone idea is really neat. Can't wait to see how the tombstone "hops around"

To those who didn't catch the stream, new stuff added to Squigly this week :

-Blocking animation
-Pushblocking animation
-Jab animation
-Throw animation
Looks great
As a Peacock player, Big Band potentially having parries is the scariest thing ever.
Scary is good. You truly know what you are made of when backed into a corner.
What is the voice actor's name that's doing Big Band?
Rich Brown

Top Bottom