• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some Playstation Experience games and developers announced

And
1.jpg

Indeed ahah ! :p

Quotient

Sucker Punch!?
Guerrila!?
Naughty Dog!!?

Are we going to see new games from the above? Is this going to be the first unveiling of Uncharted 4, GG's new RGP and SP's new game? I can't imagine them announcing DLC for Infamous or Killzone.

tusken77

"We also have something super special planned for No Man’s Sky. I can’t say much, but let’s say that Saturday night should be memorable for those who can attend PlayStation Experience."

*gulp*.......Morpheus??

Time for the hashtag #shareplaystationexperience so sony can set up some kiosk to share play from home for those who can't attend the event. Send out email appointments giving you a block of time to play several games via Share Play.

Lets guilt trip them into by mentioning DriveClub LMAO.

Quotient

Time for the hashtag #shareplaystationexperience so sony can set up some kiosk to share play from home for those who can't attend the event. Send out email appointments giving you a block of time to play several games via Share Play.

That is a great idea. Someone at Sony needs to get this going.

Quotient

To be honest i wasn't that excited for Playstation Experience, but if they are hinting at reveals for some big PS4 games from Guerrila and Sucker Punch - they have my attention!

Mifune

Mehmber
Wait... is this for real? Has it been confirmed?

At Indiecade earlier this month, Matt Hansen (Double Fine COO) was pretty adamant about the game releasing in January or February. Of course it could slip but he would be in a position to know, and he mentioned that the game is basically complete, they're just polishing, working out bugs, etc.

Turkoop

Banned
I'm not sure if my body is ready, there are too much epic games.. to much GREATNESS
But WHERE THE HELL IS ROCKSTAR GAMES

Top Bottom